Home

SJOH007'S MADDEN ROSTER UPDATE #3 9-24-2007 XBOX360 Z.36 FORMAT

This is a discussion on SJOH007'S MADDEN ROSTER UPDATE #3 9-24-2007 XBOX360 Z.36 FORMAT within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2007, 06:19 PM   #9
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: SJOH007'S MADDEN ROSTER UPDATE #3 9-24-2007 XBOX360 Z.36 FORMAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreihl
are all of your CAPs listed as rookies, or is there a way to edit the years pro? i know that you couldn't edit that with players already in the game, and i 'm almost sure you couldn't when creating players either. seems that player edits and CAPs are pretty limited this year.
no, my caps go by how many years they played like always i don't understand what you are talking about if the guys a rookie then he's a rookie cap if he's a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 etc. year player then that's what shows up.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #10
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11

moves that need to be made

Paul Posluszny-LB- Bills September 24, 2007

Bills placed LB Paul Posluszny on injured reserve with a broken forearm, ending his season.

John DiGiorgio should finish out the season starting at middle linebacker, where he'll be a big-time IDP sleeper. Posluszny's injury shouldn't affect his status for 2008 minicamps. He'll be a starter again next season.

Craig Nall-QB- Bills September 24, 2007

Bills re-signed QB Craig Nall to a one-year contract.

Nall will be the new backup for rookie starter Trent Edwards, who will fill in for J.P. Losman (sprained knee). Nall could see playing time in the next few weeks if Edwards struggles like he did for most of Sunday.
Source: Buffalo News

Shaun Bodiford-WR- Packers September 24, 2007

Packers signed WR Shaun Bodiford off the Redskins' practice squad and waived WR Chris Francies.

Bodiford has a history with Green Bay. He can help some on special teams, but probably won't play on offense frequently. Francies was a reserve.
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Steve McKinney-C- Texans September 24, 2007

Texans C Steve McKinney suffered a torn ACL in Sunday's Week 3 loss to the Colts. He will be placed on injured reserve, ending his season.

McKinney was injured in the third quarter and courageously played through it in the fourth. Houston has a more than capable backup in Mike Flanagan, who started last season. McKinney's loss should only hurt the team's depth.
Source: Houston Chronicle

Duane Starks-DB- Raiders September 24, 2007

Raiders released CB Duane Starks and added QB JaMarcus Russell to their active roster.

This, instead of releasing or trading Andrew Walter, means the Raiders now have four QBs on their roster. Starks, 33, should be done in the league.
Source: San Francisco Chronicle
Old 09-24-2007, 11:30 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjoh007
no, my caps go by how many years they played like always i don't understand what you are talking about if the guys a rookie then he's a rookie cap if he's a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 etc. year player then that's what shows up.
i apologize. i am obviously mistaken. i wasn't trying to say that your rosters lacked the correct years. i haven't even looked at your rosters. i had only briefly played around with the create a player, and for some reason i was thinking that this years madden didn't give you an option to change the years pro in the create a player. you mentioned CAPs being included in your roster update,so i was wondering how you got around the not being able to change the years pro. apparently, it wasn't that hard, being how from your response, i assume that i was just plain wrong about my earlier assumption that ea didn't allow you to change that stat. saturday, when trying to start a game of ncaa, the three red lights of death appeared on my console, so for the next 4 to 6 weeks i'm without madden (and halo 3). please forgive my ignorance. i couldn't exactly put my disk in to see for myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2007, 05:00 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

this may be a dumb question but how do i get the rosters so that they are on my profile?
Old 09-26-2007, 09:15 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

sjoh, just wanted so say thanks for being 'the guy' to look to for madden 360 rosters. Got puja doing 2k5 stuff and you madden 360. both are quality, still trying to figure out who to go with for my ncaa and current gen rosters
Old 09-26-2007, 02:29 PM   #14
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73

These look really good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »