Home

Can someone post the earlier 360 rosters?

This is a discussion on Can someone post the earlier 360 rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2007, 03:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Can someone post the earlier 360 rosters?

I had lost interest in this game, until talk of the most recent patch. I was wondering if anybody had saved the earlier online rosters for the 360 without editing them? And if so, could you post them? I'm not even sure how many there have been and wish they would post all of the past updates somewhere, like MLB 2k does. I like to keep them all, so I can go back to any point in the season and use those rosters. I also wish, that EA didn't make you play a game to get the rosters. I have no intention of playing an actual online game because my broadband connection isn't that great for gaming, but I'd still like to be able to get the updates. Most people leave the match before the roster downloads and those that don't are being led on, because I'm only there for the roster. There has got to be a better way to do it. Well, there is my rant for the day. Anyway, if somebody still has all of the previous updates, I'd appreciate if you could post them here. Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2007, 12:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Can someone post the earlier 360 rosters?

In the words of Isiah Thomas "What? No love today?" Man, I figured somebody would have these and could post them.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:04 AM   #3
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

I wish I could help you, but I deleted the earlier rosters.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:45 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

Well in regard to this I wish OS would have a game-by-game file upload/link page only. Swifting through all this to get to a file or link can be a bit cumbersome even with the search tool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »