Home

Old 12-05-2007, 01:57 PM   #17
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: does the ps3?

Yea, I'll have them up for you later on tonight sometime. I let my brother use one of my USB drives for school and can't find my other one. This'll probably be the most use my PS2 has gotten from me in close to a year. I "gave" it to my other younger brother to put in his room and keep the PS3 in mine.

I see MattUM only has '08 and '09 so far. I'll do those, but if/when he posts the rest, send me a PM and I'll get those converted for you too.
Old 12-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #18
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

Smile Re: does the ps3?

As a disclaimer for myself, these are all MattUM's rosters, and if he doesn't want other people posting them, I'll take them down. I don't know the guy, he might not be cool with other people converting and posting his work.

In any event, here's the NCAA Draft Classes for the PS2 version of Madden 08, but in a format that'll let you put them on the PS3 and use them there. (For any other person looking to download these.)

You should just be able to unzip the folder, and put the entire extracted PS3 folder on your flashdrive. I think I have the folders inside all named correctly for the PS3 to read them.

Once on the flashdrive, just go to the Memory Card Utility, and copy the files to the internal memory card you're using.

If, for some reason, these don't work, let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (128.4 KB, 19 views)
Old 12-06-2007, 02:41 AM   #19
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

Awesome, man. Thank you.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:42 AM   #20
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

Incidentally, I know Matt as well. I'm an old-timer over at MM (DSM now), and I've talked to him about his classes year after year. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with you helping out old BTG.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:26 PM   #21
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

Most of the people that post rosters, sliders, etc...don't seem to care if someone else posts them and gives credit and such. But you'll occasionally find one guy who does, so I just threw it up there. From looking over the thread you linked, he seemed like he'd be cool with it.

But yea, let me know if these worked out for you; and when he posts the rest, give me a heads-up and I'll get them up here for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »