Home

Coming Soon: New Roster Update

This is a discussion on Coming Soon: New Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 07:37 AM   #65
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Coming Soon: New Roster Update

6:30 A.M my time and I see no roster update yet......just for the record.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 3

The EA mod never did post again so I figure he is out for the weekend....He said that it would be out last night but now it will most likely be out when they do the maintenace update on Tuesday morning.... I am hoping for today because he said that NEXT Gen has gotten saturday updates but that most likely if not yesterday then next tuesday....

This has been horrible from EA since they had the update for December ready but because of stupid Sony and their cheap a55 console and wating for them to approve a patch that was giving to them... 360 had to suffer and wait
Old 01-12-2008, 09:34 AM   #67
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyPapi1977
The EA mod never did post again so I figure he is out for the weekend....He said that it would be out last night but now it will most likely be out when they do the maintenace update on Tuesday morning.... I am hoping for today because he said that NEXT Gen has gotten saturday updates but that most likely if not yesterday then next tuesday....

This has been horrible from EA since they had the update for December ready but because of stupid Sony and their cheap a55 console and wating for them to approve a patch that was giving to them... 360 had to suffer and wait
yeah, right
Old 01-12-2008, 10:38 AM   #68
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Still no update? Wow.....
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 01-12-2008, 11:57 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 4

I've backed EA before, which is not a popular position. Even before the patches I still thought the game played pretty well.

But this roster fiasco has really bothered me. The reason rosters are updated is so that your Madden game more closely resembles the real deal. Delaying the update for so long makes it effectively irrelevant.

It makes me seriously consider EA's priorities.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 6

Just hang out until Tuesday. That's the best educated guess at this point according to NJPapi1977 over on the DSM forums.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

well, they screwed us with nhl 08 roster updates...and we've had only one thus far - and it took until late november for that to happen.

i think this is my last year for madden - it's not that much fun anymore and the guys working on the 2k5 rosters are keeping that game alive.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 6

To each his own...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »