Home

ZoMaN504's FA Rosters & Draft Classes (PS3)

This is a discussion on ZoMaN504's FA Rosters & Draft Classes (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #41
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: ZoMaN504's FA Rosters & Draft Classes (PS3)

I got work til 5. I'm going to continually update the draft classes in order to fill in guys who get drafted today that are surprises, a la jerome simpson. So hopefully it will all be done by tonight. Im debating between just drafting the players and then making the trades to everyones on correct teams, or drafting and then editing players so that the correct ones are on their teams w/ correct ratings. I'll have to see which works out better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #42
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoman504
I got work til 5. I'm going to continually update the draft classes in order to fill in guys who get drafted today that are surprises, a la jerome simpson. So hopefully it will all be done by tonight. Im debating between just drafting the players and then making the trades to everyones on correct teams, or drafting and then editing players so that the correct ones are on their teams w/ correct ratings. I'll have to see which works out better.
Awesome. I can't wait for these.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 6

I have a european version of madden and ps3.

Will I be able to import the draftclasses from ZoMan?

If so how do i do it?

unrar the files to a usb stick and copy them to the madden folder?

Any help would be appreciated...

regards
Lujer
Old 04-28-2008, 02:50 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
You could just assume control of all the teams and draft the correct players.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:31 PM   #45
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDWilliams85
You could just assume control of all the teams and draft the correct players.
Im finding its impossible to get all the guys on the correct teams with correct ratings. Where you draft a player has zero effect on his rating. All the ratings are predetermined before the draft. So Im getting a lot of guys who should be 4th rounders with too high of ratings. I have assumed control of all teams, but most teams do not have the space, or cap room to sign their players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2008, 04:44 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Im finding its impossible to get all the guys on the correct teams with correct ratings. Where you draft a player has zero effect on his rating. All the ratings are predetermined before the draft. So Im getting a lot of guys who should be 4th rounders with too high of ratings. I have assumed control of all teams, but most teams do not have the space, or cap room to sign their players.
Can't you start a franchise with the salary cap off? Or is it only in a fantasy draft?
Old 05-01-2008, 01:48 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

What you're going to have to do unfortunately is manually edit all the NCAA players accordingly in NCAA, as much as that sucks. Do the ratings basically based on order drafted, and everything should end up fine. Make sure you knock down players who were overrated in college way down.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:39 AM   #48
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldamaster
What you're going to have to do unfortunately is manually edit all the NCAA players accordingly in NCAA, as much as that sucks. Do the ratings basically based on order drafted, and everything should end up fine. Make sure you knock down players who were overrated in college way down.
Actually, I already do this. I put a 5 point gap between each level of players. IT MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE. I can have a guy rated 87 in ncaa come out as a top pick, and a nother guy rated as a 99 come out in the 6th round. The only thing that seems to affect the draft from NCAA is how well the team does. Trust me, ive tried everything possible in ncaa, makes no impact.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »