Home

(PS3) neon490 PS3 Rookie Rosters Rounds 1-3 and.....

This is a discussion on (PS3) neon490 PS3 Rookie Rosters Rounds 1-3 and..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #33
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: (PS3) neon490 PS3 Rookie Rosters Rounds 1-3 and.....

excuse my ignorance....

....do i load these rosters in the PS3 the same way i do for MLB the show?
Old 05-10-2008, 09:20 AM   #34
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
excuse my ignorance....

....do i load these rosters in the PS3 the same way i do for MLB the show?
yep
Old 05-10-2008, 10:34 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Andre Woodson and DJ Hall to giants?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2008, 06:07 PM   #36
Banned

yeah andre woodson is on there but dj isnt,he wasnt drafted so i didnt make him,plus im not sure if they'll have a spot for him,unless they release moss,and i seriously doubt that cause that boy is FAST!but i did read that hes making a big impact in training,but they already have like 5 or 6 real good wr's,so ill wait for him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

on another note,,,,if you d/l these rosters you can always d/l zomans draft classes to use they are very very good,id just skip the first draft class,because they are in the roster.unless hes changed it,but they are great so if u dont have em,go get em
Old 05-10-2008, 08:13 PM   #37
Banned

ok guys next update includes the guys i mentioned b4 plus

hilee taylor to the panthers
john sullivan to the vikings
mike vick to free agents

and updated depth charts to all the teams

Last edited by neon490; 05-12-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #38
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
yep
thanks dude
Old 05-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #39
Banned

your welcome
now i took the rosters down because some1 at kingrosters.com has took my rosters and they are not giving me any credit what so ever,and i know they are my rosters because steve slaton is number 19,thats why if you look in one of my earlier posts i changed it to 20 after i noticed it was 19, all of his players weights and heights are exactley the same as mine,and i didnt put the exact height and weight of the players in, he posted his up on may 10th and i did mine earlier in the week,so i am very angry,i can feel my blood pressure rising every minute,and i have high blood pressure so thats not a good thing,i found this out because some1 posted this on the ea forums,now im very sorry for going on and on about this ,but ive worked very hard on these rosters,ive had headaches working on these rosters,ive posted that b4 too,and to see some1 else take credit,ahhhhhh

anyways once i come up with a conclusion ill put an update up

kingroster is sh*T period
give some1 some credit!!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 09:10 PM   #40
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon490
your welcome
now i took the rosters down because some1 at kingrosters.com has took my rosters and they are not giving me any credit what so ever,and i know they are my rosters because steve slaton is number 19,thats why if you look in one of my earlier posts i changed it to 20 after i noticed it was 19, all of his players weights and heights are exactley the same as mine,and i didnt put the exact height and weight of the players in, he posted his up on may 10th and i did mine earlier in the week,so i am very angry,i can feel my blood pressure rising every minute,and i have high blood pressure so thats not a good thing,i found this out because some1 posted this on the ea forums,now im very sorry for going on and on about this ,but ive worked very hard on these rosters,ive had headaches working on these rosters,ive posted that b4 too,and to see some1 else take credit,ahhhhhh

anyways once i come up with a conclusion ill put an update up

kingroster is sh*T period
give some1 some credit!!!!
Someone ripped my choops 2k8 and nba 2k8 rosters and put them there too. I'm cool with it though because like they say and what I've found true "What goes around comes around".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »