Home

Madden 09 Xbox Rosters

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Xbox Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2008, 02:39 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 09 Xbox Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
Good call;I've been waiting to see how that one shakes out. The guy who starts game 1 may not even be the starter for game 5 or 6.
Yeah, frustrating situation for all fellow Niners fans I guess. Havent thought that this guy had a chance at all but for obvious reasons, he knows Martz system best - so lets see what happens and for how long he will be the starter ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 06:02 AM   #66
Rookie

Just checked the roster again. Players needed to be created for the 49ers are:

WR Josh Morgan, # 84, Age 23, Rookie, Virginia Tech, 6'0'', 219 - OVR should be between Hill and Johnson I think. Looks like he might win a spot in the starting Lineup - behind Bruce and Johnson/Battle.

OT Joe Toledo, #61, Age 25, 2 years, Washington, 6'5'', 330 - Niners signed him after releasing RT Qasim Mitchell. So his OVR should be in that range (Mitchell is an 74, I Think, on the org roster). We should make him a 71-72 I think.

CB Donald Strickland, #30, Age 27, Washington, 5'10, 185 - Donald played 13 games last year (started 4) with a total of 34 Tckl. He was missing on EAs last years roster as well, so about time to bring him in this time OVR 71-73 seems right to me.

Besides the Niners seem to test Zak Keasey on FB Position. NFL.com lists him as LB anyway. Maybe I'll add him and let him fight for the FB spot with Moran Norris. If someone wants more information, I can add that later.

Players definately needing changes in their OVR:

J.T. O'Sullivan (QB) - reflecting the fact he might turn into the Niners new starting QB, his OVR has to be raised. As I still believe Alex has his potential, I think we need to put J.T. to 79 as well (maybe 80 because of all the gamers NOT taking the Niners as their franchise - that may raise the chances the CPU puts JT as starting QB as well to refelct the reality) rather than putting Alex's OVR down.

Ray McDonald (DE) - he had a pretty solid camp and good preaseason so far. Added something to the Niners passrush. I think he's only 72 on the orig roster. Should be edited to "pass rushing DE" and end up between 75-77 OVR. He will not be the starter anyway, because on the roster he's RE, behind Justin Smith

Besides the above, the 49ers OVRs look quite fair to me. Maybe Gore should be 93 or 94 OVR instead of 92 - buts thats not a big deal and I can easily live with the orig 92

If I remember right, on the current roster OT Barry Sims is still on the FA list. He needs to be added to the 49ers as well.

Last edited by Darkside63; 08-20-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:52 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Where can I buy an original XBOX live card? 360's live isn't backwards compat right?
Old 08-26-2008, 07:12 AM   #68
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecarriers
Where can I buy an original XBOX live card? 360's live isn't backwards compat right?
shoot me a pm and I will tell you how I ended up with one.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #69
Rookie

Thanks loccdogg26 for posting the online update!

I have been working on my own roster file. For anyone interested, you can find it here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ter-xbox1.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »