Home

360 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on 360 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: 360 Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Just wondering if the imported rosters are rated the same each time you load them up and draft. (Or you could just check out the top rated players in scouting)
I doubt it, because its never been that way previous years. It seems Madden somehow determines how the ncaa player ratings translate and it changes each time you load the classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by khill4475
Here you go guys. I do apologize for my prior moodiness concering the draft classes but i was extremely frustrated that my xbox live wasnt working and desperately wanted to get my franchise going.
First off thank you for posting these, I will transfer them to a memory card when I get home.

Second, just wanted to verify that this download includes drafts for the college classes of 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013? I assume you just simmed 5 straight years of ncaa seasons to get these?

Thanks again!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 05:43 PM   #27
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofdasouf14
For some reason its different with this file...You will have to manually extract the folder E000028AD82DD506(I copied and paste) to your desktop (I chose My Documents)...from there bring up your hardrive on xplorer 360 and click and drag the folder to your content with the rest of the efolders....click on content so that all of your folders will be displayed on the right side unopened and paste the entire E000028AD82DD506 folder there.

But you are right it wont work with the traditional way because if you extract the entire folder the "Content" folder comes along with it and the two "Content" folders will cause a freeze

Let me know if this helps

So I don't just drag/drop the 45410000 folder onto my Profile within Xplorer360 like I have always done before? I need to inject the entire E000028AD82DD506 folder into my Memory Unit? That is his Profile folder. I'll try that real quick see if I can get it to work. If I have misunderstood you then please explain it again if you don't care. I've never had a problem over the last 3 years, but it's definitely not working the same way this year,
Old 08-14-2008, 05:47 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
So I don't just drag/drop the 45410000 folder onto my Profile within Xplorer360 like I have always done before? I need to inject the entire E000028AD82DD506 folder into my Memory Unit? That is his Profile folder. I'll try that real quick see if I can get it to work. If I have misunderstood you then please explain it again if you don't care. I've never had a problem over the last 3 years, but it's definitely not working the same way this year,
Correct...let me know if it works
Old 08-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks..worked wit no problem
Old 08-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #30
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Still doesn't work. I get to the end of pre-season, choose to progress to regular season, choose Yes to import draft class, the window pops out of left side of screen, I choose my memory unit, the message pops up saying Refreshing Data, and then the console totally locks up. I have to shut down with the power button the console itself.

I can go to the import draft class screen and choose my memory unit without getting a freeze as long as don't have these draft classes or his profile on the memory unit, but if either is present it causes my system to totally freeze up.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

OK guys I'm new to this... So do I:

A. copy the E000028AD82DD606 FROM the mem. card TO the the content folder on my HD?

OR

B. copy the E000028AD82DD606 FROM the HD TO the the content folder on my mem. card?

when I'm asked to import a draft class, there's no draft classes on the HD or Mem card. Thanks for your help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 8

I use XChange.. used winrar to unzip, loaded them up with no problem.. I hope this helps others..

Thanks for the draft classes, now I can start my Browns franchise..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »