Home

360 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on 360 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 07:57 PM   #33
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 360 Draft Classes

Here's something else I had to do when loading my franchise. Where it said "load draft class" I had to sign out of my profile in franchise, sign into the "dummy" (DraftClass) profile to see the draft class files. Loaded the 09 draft class and then signed back into my profile.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #34
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
Here's something else I had to do when loading my franchise. Where it said "load draft class" I had to sign out of my profile in franchise, sign into the "dummy" (DraftClass) profile to see the draft class files. Loaded the 09 draft class and then signed back into my profile.

Hmm, never thought of that. I'll try it here in a little while when I get a chance to get on the game.

One more thing I was wondering and I haven't seen it mentioned. Are these named draft classes or are they just Madden generated draft classes with generic names?
Old 08-14-2008, 08:12 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

hey guyz where can i DL Xplorer360? i'm havin sucha hard time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Hmm, never thought of that. I'll try it here in a little while when I get a chance to get on the game.

One more thing I was wondering and I haven't seen it mentioned. Are these named draft classes or are they just Madden generated draft classes with generic names?
LOL My bad man I thought you knew you had to sign into the other profile...that probably was the problem you have been having

They are named players not generic
Old 08-14-2008, 08:46 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
just got back home from work, tried that but still a no go. i did everything like stated above but cant get it to work.

is there something im doing wrong?

edit: nevermind i got it.

Last edited by spydaman4; 08-14-2008 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #38
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofdasouf14
LOL My bad man I thought you knew you had to sign into the other profile...that probably was the problem you have been having

They are named players not generic

No, I didn't know you had to sign into the other Profile. My way of doing it, at least the way that has worked for the past 3 years, I just drag/drop'd the 45410000 folder (which contains the 000003 folder which contains the actual files) onto my Profile folder on my memory unit. The draft classes would still be owned by the original gamertag of whom I got them from and wouldn't be visible in the Memory section of the 360, but in Madden when I select Yes to import draft class they would show up and work. And of course all those years I got draft classes on the PS2 nothing like this was necessary as we didn't have gamertag/profiles with everything locked into it.

Undoubtedly, since my way isn't working this year, they're trying to keep us from sharing draft classes so we'll buy NCAA. I absolutely love college football, it's just that I don't really get into playing it as a video game, that's why I get someone else's draft classes every year. We shouldn't be forced into buying both, they're getting our money for Madden so it's not like we're ripping anyone off.

Well, i'm off to try it again and see what happens. Many thanks to all that helped.

EDIT: Heck yeah, that worked. Just one question though, that's not gonna change any of your settings in your Madden Profile when it loads back up is it?

Last edited by utorde; 08-14-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:26 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 1

So what is the name of the dummy profile and how would i go about doing this?
Old 08-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #40
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde

This worked for me

edit: and they were named rosters, not generic.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

Last edited by muggins; 08-16-2008 at 06:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »