Home

360 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on 360 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 10:24 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 360 Draft Classes

does not work for me with the exchange software. When I extract it all I get is the profile, no draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2008, 11:22 PM   #42
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboysfor life
does not work for me with the exchange software. When I extract it all I get is the profile, no draft classes.
In order to use the draft classes you have to start a dynasty then advance through the pre-season then switch to the profile then use those draft files

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 08-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
In order to use the draft classes you have to start a dynasty then advance through the pre-season then switch to the profile then use those draft files
Worked like a charm, thanks.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
So your saying inorder to get these to work i need NCAA 09 and start a dynasty??

Im doing it the old fasion way through xplorer 360 through My Profile > 45410000 > 00000003 > Then Draft Class File. So whats going wrong?
Old 08-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #45
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaRipper
So your saying inorder to get these to work i need NCAA 09 and start a dynasty??
No
Quote:
Im doing it the old fasion way through xplorer 360 through My Profile > 45410000 > 00000003 > Then Draft Class File. So whats going wrong?
I posted exactly how to do it

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

Last edited by muggins; 08-17-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
No
I posted exactly how to do it
Where di you explain how to do this??

So do i create a dummy profile, Save it to my memory card and then transfar the files onto it from Xplorer 360??? Im really confused on this one. I was always used to doing it the old fashion way until xbox banned it!

Help!!

Last edited by JackDaRipper; 08-17-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khill4475
Yes there is a dummy profile.
Whats the Dummy Profile Name/Code??

Its not included with the draft class file!!
Old 08-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #48
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaRipper
Where di you explain how to do this??

So do i create a dummy profile, Save it to my memory card and then transfar the files onto it from Xplorer 360??? Im really confused on this one. I was always used to doing it the old fashion way until xbox banned it!

Help!!

The file he posted has the Profile with it along with the draft classes. The other guy confused you by telling you to start a dynasty. Dynasty is in NCAA, it's called Franchise in Madden.

Anyway, get this file loaded onto your memory unit. Start your Franchise and do whatever you want to with Pre-Season, make any changes you want to, train each week if you want to, play or sim the games. Just do whatever you want to here. Once Pre-Season is over choose Yes to Progress To Regular Season and then you'll be asked if you want to import draft classes, don't choose anything yet. Press the Guide button on your controller, press X to sign out of your Profile/Gamertag (whatever you wanna call it) and then sign into the Profile that is included with the file you downloaded from here, I think it's called DraftClass or something like that. Now you can choose Yes to Import Draft Class, it will read your memory unit, you choose the correct class, and it will load it.

Now go back through the same process of signing out of the DraftClass Profile and sign back into your real Profile/Gamertag, save your Franchise, and you're all set. The next time regular season rolls back around do this again.

It may look complicated on paper, but it's very simple, I just explained it in detail of exactly what to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »