Home

Atlanta Falcons Roster Mess Up(Fix this EA!)

This is a discussion on Atlanta Falcons Roster Mess Up(Fix this EA!) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2008, 11:05 PM   #9
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Atlanta Falcons Roster Mess Up(Fix this EA!)

You could only want to use DJ for one reason online and that is too scramble around and exploit the game like people used to do with Vick. Shockley is not even on the radar for QBs anyone would want.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCtchr
You could only want to use DJ for one reason online and that is too scramble around and exploit the game like people used to do with Vick. Shockley is not even on the radar for QBs anyone would want.
of course that is one reason i like him, his speed, but to be honest i play only one person 95% of the time i play online, and he has the Jags with Garrard and doesnt mind me running with Shockley. also though, i just have gotten used to how he throws, so i am better with him, even in 09, i tried him on a created team i made and was more efficient than with Ryan. it may be a disadvantage for most to have a worse rated qb, but not me.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:25 AM   #11
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

is there anywhere to email EA to fix things? I know on MLB The Show you could email roster suggestions to the Player account "Rosters"

A Huge thing that bugs me because i play as the Chargers is the picture for WR Craig "Buster" Davis.........its not him. Its a picture of Lions LB Buster Davis. PLEASE FIX.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 03:33 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
is there anywhere to email EA to fix things? I know on MLB The Show you could email roster suggestions to the Player account "Rosters"

A Huge thing that bugs me because i play as the Chargers is the picture for WR Craig "Buster" Davis.........its not him. Its a picture of Lions LB Buster Davis. PLEASE FIX.
i was wondering that too..if there was a place to email, but my friend said EA producers read this site so i signed up here.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:38 AM   #13
Pro

Revolution42's Arena

OVR: 25

I am going to go out "on a limb" here and make a radical suggestion.....since Shockley is a Free Agent.....and trust me, I have put alot of thought into this idea.....maybe you could just sign him and release one of the others that you are unhappy with....just a thought....
Old 08-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution42
I am going to go out "on a limb" here and make a radical suggestion.....since Shockley is a Free Agent.....and trust me, I have put alot of thought into this idea.....maybe you could just sign him and release one of the others that you are unhappy with....just a thought....

I am g oing to go out "on a limb" here and make a radical suggestion as well.....since you didnt read the whole thread, how about you read it, then post......just a thought...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »