Home

Wookie's PS3 Madden Rosters (FA, Rookies, Depth chart, and Appearence) Done

This is a discussion on Wookie's PS3 Madden Rosters (FA, Rookies, Depth chart, and Appearence) Done within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 28
Wookie's PS3 Madden Rosters (FA, Rookies, Depth chart, and Appearence) Done

Ok gang yall know the deal. From those who use my NCAA rosters you guys know I am pretty good with the detail I put into players. Aside from created players and depth chart moves the ratings are untouched as I feel differently about madden than I do NCAA. This is a BETA roster to give you guys a feel for the work I do. All changes and posts will be here and I will give updates. Feeback and fan input for players is always welcome as everyone who uses my NCAA roster knows that I am open minded and wil change. Enjoy

ZIP file to DL:http://www.sendspace.com/file/t5ojon

Last edited by wookie48; 08-19-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Link works now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Wookie's PS3 Madden Rosters (FA, Rookies, Depth chart, and Appearence) Done

Hey yall I just read all the glitches in the forum and with all the game game killers in this game I am gonna hold off on the whole roster thing until its done. The shoulder pad glitch is absolutley ******** as well as the progression. Can anyone actually confirm this?
Old 08-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Hey yall I just read all the glitches in the forum and with all the game game killers in this game I am gonna hold off on the whole roster thing until its done. The shoulder pad glitch is absolutley ******** as well as the progression. Can anyone actually confirm this?
Pregression glitch doesn't occur. Cheechdog (sp) on 360 confirmed this and it's the same for both. I really don't care too much about shoulder pads. I've been looking for a madden roster so I'll try these out.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
wookie as far as i know the progression glitch is only when you edit inside of a franchise.

in this case your rosters are all ready edited to the way we need before we start a franchise,so everyone on your roster including created players should progress.

example i started a franchise ..i had a created cap of pacman and he progressed in my franchise.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

whats the shoulder pad glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
whats the shoulder pad glitch?
Edit ray lewis or anyone on the Defense and find out! Its not on the offense its only the defense. What a stupid problem to have. EA is seriuosly smoking pot when they test game I swear.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 33

So you have not edited any ratings what so ever. If so, I'm down on these.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
wookie as far as i know the progression glitch is only when you edit inside of a franchise.

in this case your rosters are all ready edited to the way we need before we start a franchise,so everyone on your roster including created players should progress.

example i started a franchise ..i had a created cap of pacman and he progressed in my franchise.
I am not too sure about that cuz I tested this by editing russells +1 THP and McFadden +5 AWR before entering franchise and I simmed a whole season and at the offseason, they didn't progress whatsoever. Usually w/o any edit, both of them would have progress three pts regardless. And it is not like they are having bad stats either. Heck even some rookie guy w/ like 7 rec have an increase of +3 overall. So if anyone can test out the franchise glitch, that would be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »