Home

Madden 2009 Rosters by Houston

This is a discussion on Madden 2009 Rosters by Houston within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2008, 08:58 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 2009 Rosters by Houston

You should prolly try to use EAs updated, and start with that, since they changed alot of ratings and such, unless you plan on doin that yourself?? lol, but either way, looking forward to your rosters=))
Old 08-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #10
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

I will be using EA rosters 2#

Last edited by Houston; 09-09-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #11
MVP

Houston's Arena

Working from ES UPDATE 2#

Last edited by Houston; 09-09-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 06:45 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Oh man i just realized a mistake I made with the OUT OF THE BOX rosters sorry i didnt catch this before and no one thought about telling me either but if you use the BRETT FAVRE from the "NFL GREATS" He has no years pro. He's a rookie. I put a little time into these rosters in the last few days and now to find this out.

So option A is to keep going with these just recreate Brett Favre but i rather have his photo in these rosters.

Option B is to use EA update but then you dont have some of the players they removed like Michael Strahan I could just recreate him but then again I would rather have his PHOTO in the game also thats if he even returns to the NFL. So what I may do is wait until EA drops the next "Opening day roster update" out and I will work on it to have it ready in about 5 days after with all the changes I would have made already and I will add the missing players they forgot by CREATING them.

Now checking EA update and Brett Favre donest have any CAREER stats or all the teams he played for its all blanked. If you look at lets say Jon Kitna he has all the years he played and all the teams he has played for why cant EA have this for Bret Favre? I guess I could just easily create Brett Favre he just wouldnt have a PHOTO. Also in any EA update they have guys on IR so any roster creator cant release any of these IR players if they become free agents or released by there team its a pain in the butt unless you use the OUT OF THE BOX ROSTERS because no ones on the IR yet.
Wait for EA's week 1 rosters
Old 08-26-2008, 06:59 PM   #13
MVP

Houston's Arena

I am working on the ROSTERS as I speak and I figure I can do 2 teams an hour so hopefully I ill get done with 16 today then 16 tomorrow.

Last edited by Houston; 09-09-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #14
MVP

Houston's Arena

2 Teams completely done. Who wants to see a preview? I will email what I have so far if interested.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
2 Teams completely done. Who wants to see a preview? I will email what I have so far if interested.
I am interested, please send. Also if you want to know the shoulder pad workaround so that equipment can get done I will inform you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

I wouldn't mind a preview.

P.S, sorry about that beat down my boys let go of Sunday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »