Home

NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3

This is a discussion on NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2008, 02:51 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3

Got another good news! So i was browsing through the forum and came upon news for the upcoming patch. A madden producer said:

"One of the bugs that the community reported was that players who were edited in some way (gear, looks, etc...) wouldn't progress in future seasons. We fixed this bug but for those with a franchise already in-progress, they'll need to edit anything on these players to resolve the issue. Anyone starting a new franchise will be fine.

Phil"

So that means that you guys can start on the franchise now and once the patch is out, all you have to do is edit anything on the players that had been edited pre-patch. And I should come out a list of all the players that was edited once the patch is out so that you guys can fix up on your ongoing franchise. Or you can wait for the patch to start on the franchise. The patch should come out soon.

As for the next roster update, I have already created P Reggie Hodges of the Jets and all the moves have been updated as of today but i'll wait until sunday or perhaps monday to post a new update so that you guys can get the latest update. Cheers.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Man I aint never seen no shhhhh like this....These rosters are
ridiculously good...Good job cuz...After this patch finally comes out...Im gonna have a lot of problems at home w/ my girl!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #51
Rookie

Oh yeah....as far as the draft classes...Those are pretty good too...Although William Moore from Mizzu plays FS....U have him at SS....Not a big deal...But....Pat White from WVU...he will probably be playin WR is the NFL...U still have him in the QB pool... :-/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2008, 05:59 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedDatNicca
Oh yeah....as far as the draft classes...Those are pretty good too...Although William Moore from Mizzu plays FS....U have him at SS....Not a big deal...But....Pat White from WVU...he will probably be playin WR is the NFL...U still have him in the QB pool... :-/
Hey, glad that you like the roster! As for the draft classes, those were done by fellow editor, Da Rebirth. I added the draft class along w/ my roster bc I personally think that they are the best ones out there. As you might have heard, the imported draft class from ncaa to madden has some serious problem w/ the high rating (ex: half of first rounders come out as 90+). Da Rebirth's draft class has only one or two players are over 90 and are the most accurate I have seen in term of rating. So if you have any suggestion, you can refer to him about it.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:29 PM   #53
Rookie

Iight thats a bet....But good look on the rosters man...Im lookin forward to the update 2ma...or Monday...whenever u up them!
Old 09-21-2008, 02:35 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 6

So the PS3 roster is actually the official EA version but with CAPS?? If not, will someone post the official roster #4 update??
Old 09-22-2008, 04:18 AM   #55
Rookie

Well, since the new patch is supposed to come out later tonight (crosses fingers) and that the new EA update isn't out yet, I'll post a roster update of my own. I am hoping to post another update later in the week for the fourth EA update addition. Okay, the update is as midnight of 9/22 after the week three moves, which includes most noticably QB Joey Harrington to the Saints, TE Ben Troupe to the Raiders, and many more. Also there are some depth chart changes, which includes Ronnie Brown overtaking Ricky Williams as RB#1, Kerry Collins overtaking Vince Young for the titans, and Tarvais Jackson being benched. In addition, for injured players that was placed in the IR before the season, they are buried under the depth chart. Next update should come later in the week w/ the addition of EA roster update #4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #56
Rookie

OK over the weekend I did a bunch of editing of the NCAA rosters so I can get a realistic draft....I havent tested it out though cause I cant get Myron Rolle...Patrick Robinson...Everette Brown....Selvie...Taylor Mays...Crabtree...Macklin...Heyward-Bey...Knowsean...Stafford...and Vonte Davis all to declare for the damn draft after the 1st season...So I havent tested the draft...But I used the graph u gave to drop players overall once they go into the draft...If all goes well Ill post the rosters for u to use....But do u mind posting the roster that u used for ur WeAreVT chise?? I wanna do a quick comparison...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »