Home

Volunteer TEAM to help with the EA Official Rosters..

This is a discussion on Volunteer TEAM to help with the EA Official Rosters.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Volunteer TEAM to help with the EA Official Rosters..

My name is Dre and first I'd like to say that I feel what everyone is saying about the rosters not coming out on time. Well I have a proposal and here it goes......

Why can't someone nominate a special team of Volunteers to be given special permission to keep these rosters up to date and we can have them done quicker. I already said in a post a week or so ago that I could had them out already and I know I could have. I have more time than anyone over there to get it done and I will do it COMPLETELY for FREE, just give me the resources to do it and I will. Plain and simple. So someone give it a try and we can get the team together and knock this out for the whole season.
P.S. I can speak for anyone else as far as money but I will be the first to volunteer my time and prove my point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Volunteer TEAM to help with the EA Official Rosters..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Mc Dre
My name is Dre and first I'd like to say that I feel what everyone is saying about the rosters not coming out on time. Well I have a proposal and here it goes......

Why can't someone nominate a special team of Volunteers to be given special permission to keep these rosters up to date and we can have them done quicker. I already said in a post a week or so ago that I could had them out already and I know I could have. I have more time than anyone over there to get it done and I will do it COMPLETELY for FREE, just give me the resources to do it and I will. Plain and simple. So someone give it a try and we can get the team together and knock this out for the whole season.
P.S. I can speak for anyone else as far as money but I will be the first to volunteer my time and prove my point.
With the "load team" feature we could have everyone do one team then pass the roster file around.
For instance If I do the roster file with the "BUCS" then I send it to someone, who loads their exported "Saints" roster.. then saves out the entire roster file and sends it to the "jets" guy and so on and so forth. I am willing to bet the rosters would be dead on accurate becuase you would have local people doing their local teams.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #3
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

I just made that proposal to EA and have yet to get a response from them. This guy who they have updating rosters has no clue as to what he is actually doing.

From not having long snappers, to the players that play on special teams, so many players are missing or just plain and simple have their ratings so off.

Most teams use WRs and RBs on special teams, and they are very good at tackling. Not one single special teams player for these rosters reflect that.

Anyways, I am seriously dissapointed with IAN and Co.....Last year I buy Madden Football, I guarantee you this.

But yes, I would definataley help out with these rosters if we can put enough people to help out. I actually could do it myself, but I would love for us to get together , maybe sign a petition and have these rosters sent to EA so they can actually put them up and made available for everyone to use online.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
Rookie

OK. Well that's what I'm talking about. We gotta get out and help instead of complaining all the time. I like the idea of assigning everyone a team, that's good. But if we had someone doing each category like ratings, the right equipment etc. etc then we could probably be even more efficient. I don't work at all so I have nothing but time on my hands. I just want us to be able to come together and get this done for everyone. I will take every one's input who put something to the roster but please if you suggest something back in up with a quote or a link so everyone can kinda vote on somethings. I want this to be truly accurate. Thanks guys..anyone else?
Old 09-08-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

So I will take the Skins and NFC EAST if no one else volunteers. We are going to have to come up with a way to make these rosters like you said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
Rookie

We may have to sign confidentiality contracts or something Cheech my man but If I can get them to send me a roster with the photos and Pacman and all then we could really get it done. I'd take the Ravens guys. But If we could all get together somehow we probably be could get this thing done. Lets find out what we workin with first and then we will firgure the rest out from there.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

The problem with something like this is that homers will jack up the ratings on their own team.

If we all agree to post ratings changes in advance I'd agree to join in...
Old 09-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Good idea, look for my thread on the first page with the Steelers roster. It's a start.

XBL: XiX FaTe XiX

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »