Home

CheechDogg75's Franchise Starter Rosters/CAPs

This is a discussion on CheechDogg75's Franchise Starter Rosters/CAPs within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2008, 02:12 AM   #41
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: CheechDogg75's Franchise Starter Rosters/CAPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunkett
Good rosters here are a few things I noticed

Raiders:
WR Chaz Schilens # 81
WR Ashley Lelie # 87
FB Luke Lawton # 44(NFL.com says #28 their wrong check Raiders.com http://www.raiders.com/Team/PlayerBio.aspx?id=50764
ROLB Jon Alston # 55
Cut RT Seth Wand he was released today
Create Fred Wakefield http://www.raiders.com/Team/PlayerBio.aspx?id=17142

Ravens:
QB Todd Bouman seems a little overrated at 81 ovr

Good job overall man! I can start my Raider franchise.... finally

Hey buddy thanks for the heads up man. I will make those changes maybe tomorrow, as for Wakefield, I don't know if I am going to create him still. But thanks a lot for the jersey # info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2008, 02:22 AM   #42
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey Cheech, is there really a lot you had to fix between the first roster you gave us and what you plan on posting later? I just spent quite a bit of time doing some stuff to your first roster (not really anything anyone else would be interested in) so i'm just going to fix the Kicker and KOS myself, and if it's not to much trouble and you can make a list of changes you made I will do that too. If you don't want to fool with it then that's cool, I understand.

Btw, what did you do about the Kicker and KOS in the Depth Chart after I told you that you forgot it? I was just planning on on going through every team and set the kicker as the Kicker and as the KOS. Is that what you did? Do any of the teams have 2 kickers in your roster where one needs to be the kicker and the other needs to be the KOS?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:31 AM   #43
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Hey Cheech, is there really a lot you had to fix between the first roster you gave us and what you plan on posting later? I just spent quite a bit of time doing some stuff to your first roster (not really anything anyone else would be interested in) so i'm just going to fix the Kicker and KOS myself, and if it's not to much trouble and you can make a list of changes you made I will do that too. If you don't want to fool with it then that's cool, I understand.

Btw, what did you do about the Kicker and KOS in the Depth Chart after I told you that you forgot it? I was just planning on on going through every team and set the kicker as the Kicker and as the KOS. Is that what you did? Do any of the teams have 2 kickers in your roster where one needs to be the kicker and the other needs to be the KOS?

Yes I fixed the KOS on all teams. I put the kicker that I "think" is the KOS. No site tells you who the actual KOS is. Yes there are a couple of teams with 2 kickers.

I made a list earlier in the thread. Not many changes from EA's rosters actually, just had to create some players.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:39 AM   #44
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75
Yes I fixed the KOS on all teams. I put the kicker that I "think" is the KOS. No site tells you who the actual KOS is. Yes there are a couple of teams with 2 kickers.

I made a list earlier in the thread. Not many changes from EA's rosters actually, just had to create some players.

Ok, so basically you're not doing a lot of changes to your first roster? That's cool then, now I will just fix the kicker/KOS like you did, look for the list you mentioned so I can make those changes myself, and then wait for the dang patch so I can actually begin my real Franchise. I'll say it one more time, thanks a lot for sharing these, we all appreciate it.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:56 AM   #45
Banned

Plunkett's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75
Hey buddy thanks for the heads up man. I will make those changes maybe tomorrow, as for Wakefield, I don't know if I am going to create him still. But thanks a lot for the jersey # info.
No problem I also noticed CB A.Carroll of the Jets should be # 31 not 42. I would also move Jon Lynch from FS to SS. Sorry if I sound like a bug I do rosters myself so I notice a bunch of little stuff most people don't care about it. Thank you for posting these rosters I didn't take the time to update the 360 Madden rosters and I was stuck with EA's old update + a few changes I made which sucked. Couldn't start a franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2008, 04:13 AM   #46
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunkett
No problem I also noticed CB A.Carroll of the Jets should be # 31 not 42. I would also move Jon Lynch from FS to SS. Sorry if I sound like a bug I do rosters myself so I notice a bunch of little stuff most people don't care about it. Thank you for posting these rosters I didn't take the time to update the 360 Madden rosters and I was stuck with EA's old update + a few changes I made which sucked. Couldn't start a franchise.

No bug at all buddy, thanks for all the usefull information. Any and all feedback is greatly appreaciated from all of you. I am not perfect, and this is how it should be, everyone gives their feedback to make it better. Again thanks for the feedback buddy.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:38 AM   #47
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

hey cheech if I give you a list of CAPS I need would you create them and post in ur thread... Cuz I used ur rosters and went thru all the teams and added some missing players I found and now I just need some CAPS for some guys... Please let me know
Old 09-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

for the titans you need to make Chris Johnson #28 and Chris Carr #29

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »