Home

CheechDogg75's Franchise Starter Rosters/CAPs

This is a discussion on CheechDogg75's Franchise Starter Rosters/CAPs within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: CheechDogg75's Franchise Starter Rosters/CAPs

Hey Cheech I finally got around to DL'ing these and they look great. Few things for the Steelers.

You can cut Matt Lentz (not even on the PS in real life) and Scott Paxson (PS for 3 years now, no use) or keep Paxson and switch Roye to LE as he is now. He's our 3rd string LE. I'm sure you know about creating Donovan Woods.

I don't remember any depth chart problems besides I think you had Holmes listed as #1, Hines #2, and Sweed #3. Sweed currently doesn't play because he is having a hard time transitioning so I keep him at 6th WR and put Heath Miller in his spot. KR is Mendenhall and PR is Moore. Also B. McFadden is our Nickelback.

If you need anymore info just lemme know.

XBL: XiX FaTe XiX
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2008, 01:33 AM   #66
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedup4life31
Hey Cheech I finally got around to DL'ing these and they look great. Few things for the Steelers.

You can cut Matt Lentz (not even on the PS in real life) and Scott Paxson (PS for 3 years now, no use) or keep Paxson and switch Roye to LE as he is now. He's our 3rd string LE. I'm sure you know about creating Donovan Woods.

I don't remember any depth chart problems besides I think you had Holmes listed as #1, Hines #2, and Sweed #3. Sweed currently doesn't play because he is having a hard time transitioning so I keep him at 6th WR and put Heath Miller in his spot. KR is Mendenhall and PR is Moore. Also B. McFadden is our Nickelback.

If you need anymore info just lemme know.
Only reason I have Roye at DT is because they only have 2 dts on their roster, and Orpheus used to play nosetackle for the STeelers before when they 1st drafted him back in 96. His natural position is actually nosetackle.

As for Matt Lentz, I just forgot to cut his ***...mistake on my part. But I kept Paxson cuz I think he is actually going to get called up pretty soon. I just have a very good hunch!...

But yes buddy, any and all info is greatly appreaciated, and yes I am going to create Woods!

THANKS AGAIN
Old 09-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hey, PS3 user here, been looking all over the net and can't find caps/ratings anywhere (please direct me if you know of any).

Do you make your own ratings? Just wondering if a new thread can be put together with a compilation of these ratings for us users who are not on the 360, could really use players such as

Chiefs- Dantrell Savage, their returner
Saints - Jolonn Dunbar, key 2nd stringer since simoneau is out
Seahawks - WR Bumpus; called up due to thin depth at wr position
... list continues but yea..any help?
Old 09-16-2008, 01:52 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey cheech...looks like your doing a great job. Unfortunatly I still have PS2...any chance you could translate those CAPS so i can create them on my PS2 game? and i emailed the FBG guy...to see whats going on with that website.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #69
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by froods
Hey cheech...looks like your doing a great job. Unfortunatly I still have PS2...any chance you could translate those CAPS so i can create them on my PS2 game? and i emailed the FBG guy...to see whats going on with that website.

I created well over 50 players buddy. The best thing you can do is just create the players and rate the similar to other players in that position. You should have a good idea of a players speed, catch, tackling and throwing abilities.

For some reason I can't get into fbg anymore. It is really not that hard to make CAPs buddy. When I didn't use websites, all I did was look for players similar to the ones I needed to create. Then I would just adjust the ratings accordingly.

But If you really really need help, hit me up with certain players you really really need help with.

By the way, I am probally going to realease another update tonight or tomorrow night for the rest of you guys.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:21 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 8

For Cheech - I just read on the buc's board that Ben Troupe has been cut as Jerramy Stevens is coming back from his 2 game suspension. This isn't confirmed on nfl.com yet though, so may not be 100% definite - but it makes sense that one of the two would get cut
Old 09-17-2008, 09:46 AM   #71
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Buccaneer
For Cheech - I just read on the buc's board that Ben Troupe has been cut as Jerramy Stevens is coming back from his 2 game suspension. This isn't confirmed on nfl.com yet though, so may not be 100% definite - but it makes sense that one of the two would get cut

Yeah I forget how many games Stevens was supspended for, but he is definately going to go back to the active roster.

This is what pisses me off about EA's pathetic roster management. It is about time they started implementing the practice squad, real injured reserve, and a suspended players category.

I honestly can say this will be the last Madden I buy. I have been having the most fun with NCAA the last 3 years than with Madden.

Thanks again buddy, I have not updated since I had the weekend with my son and just got tired of updating and not being able to play this pathetic game due to the fawked up sliders.

Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; 09-17-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 8

Especially with the roster updating the are advertising for live 09 - It is amazing that EA is using the same style of roster management from the past 9 years (that I can remember)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »