Home

Need Some Help!

This is a discussion on Need Some Help! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2008, 02:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Need Some Help!

So I downloaded roster update #3 for the PS3 that was posted somewhere on this forum. After I downloaded it... I plugged my USB into my computer. I then transferred the entire PS3 folder (which had 2 folders inside of it) into my USB... and it transferred successfully. I then unplugged my USB from my computer and plugged it into my PS3. I went into Game and went into Saved Data Utility which said USB Device up the top. I pressed X and ROSTER-ONLINE appeared... which was obviously the file I had just downloaded. I went into options and copied it. It copied successfully and was now in with my other saved games (like my Franchise for example). So I went into the game and the roster didn't immediately load (like my profile did). So I went into load... went to roster... and nothing. It just said No Saved Data.

I switched my PS3 off a couple of times and tried again... though the exact same thing happened every time (No Saved Data)... even though the ROSTER-ONLINE appears with my other saved games in Saved Data Utility.

Can anyone help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Need Some Help!

Can someone help me out with this?
Old 09-22-2008, 06:02 AM   #3
Rookie

I'm going to need some help with this guys. I couldn't do it with roster update #3... and I'm thinking the exact same thing will happen with roster update #4.

So does anyone know why this is happening for? Have I done something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:29 AM   #4
Rookie

Old 09-23-2008, 03:18 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 6

Is one of the folders you copied called SAVEDATA? The names of the folders should be in all CAPS as well. You should have a main folder called PS3, and when you double click on it, it should take you to the SAVEDATA folder. Sounds like you are doing everything right, but just double check the folder names.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2008, 06:21 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsNBroncos
Is one of the folders you copied called SAVEDATA? The names of the folders should be in all CAPS as well. You should have a main folder called PS3, and when you double click on it, it should take you to the SAVEDATA folder. Sounds like you are doing everything right, but just double check the folder names.
There is a folder named PS3. When I double click on that... it takes me to another folder named SAVEDATA. Then when I double click on that... it takes me to yet another folder named BLUS30146-ROSTER-KINGV1. In that folder... there is five (5) files.

This BTW... is a roster I downloaded from kingrosters as the couple of rosters I downloaded from this site didn't work. The exact same thing happened with this roster aswell though.

Just thought of this then... is it because I have a PAL system? If so... would you happen to know where I can download roster update #4 for my PAL system?

Thanks for the reply BTW. Really appreciate it CubsNBroncos.

Cheers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »