Home

Why Does No One Post Ps3 Rosters Anymore?

This is a discussion on Why Does No One Post Ps3 Rosters Anymore? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #1
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Icon8 Why Does No One Post Ps3 Rosters Anymore?

no one has posted either of the last 2 updates for PS3.....this place you to be so good for this stuff..some of us have no access and really appreciate it.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

gameaddict4life's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Why Does No One Post Ps3 Rosters Anymore?

I agree. Nobody posts rosters for the PS3 anymore. Luckly I can get Madden rosters on my PS3 with dial-up jerryrigged through my computer but I have no such luck with the MLB 08 The Show rosters. I would appreciate it if people started posting the rosters for both of these games on operationsports again. My baseball rosters are from the beginning of August!
Old 10-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameaddict4life
I agree. Nobody posts rosters for the PS3 anymore. Luckly I can get Madden rosters on my PS3 with dial-up jerryrigged through my computer but I have no such luck with the MLB 08 The Show rosters. I would appreciate it if people started posting the rosters for both of these games on operationsports again. My baseball rosters are from the beginning of August!
How do you do that? I have 56k as well.

NBA 2k17 Draft Classes for Xbox1 in Progress.

Check out my NBA 2k15 Draft Classes for Xbox 360:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html
Old 10-08-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm feeling you guys pain I cant for the life of me understand why they would stop at first nobody could them for the xbox 360, and now they get more than one person doing the rosters. They even have the madden patch available for download but we cant even get an update its mind boggling???? But i'm keeping the faith and hopefully somebody will get on the ball.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:46 AM   #5
Rookie

gameaddict4life's Arena

OVR: 2

To Dab, I basically trick my PS3 into thinking that it's hooked up to a high speed internet connection. What I did was get an ethernet cable and hooked it up between my computer and my PS3. Then I created a Lan or High-Speed Internet network connection in Windows XP and viola, I can get online with my PS3 with dial-up. The funny thing is, is that I've been able to get both patches for Madden and roster updates over dial-up no problem, but I always time out on MLB 08 The Show when I try to download rosters in that game. But even getting updates for Madden is a pain because I have to move the PS3 to my computer and back. So I would really appreciate just downloading the Madden roster on here to my flashdrive and doing it that way. And in terms of MLB 08 The Show that's the only way I can get them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2008, 05:45 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm not sure why SOMEONE can't post the roster updates. It's not hard to do, but I guess people have more important things to do than make this online community great.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameaddict4life
To Dab, I basically trick my PS3 into thinking that it's hooked up to a high speed internet connection. What I did was get an ethernet cable and hooked it up between my computer and my PS3. Then I created a Lan or High-Speed Internet network connection in Windows XP and viola, I can get online with my PS3 with dial-up. The funny thing is, is that I've been able to get both patches for Madden and roster updates over dial-up no problem, but I always time out on MLB 08 The Show when I try to download rosters in that game. But even getting updates for Madden is a pain because I have to move the PS3 to my computer and back. So I would really appreciate just downloading the Madden roster on here to my flashdrive and doing it that way. And in terms of MLB 08 The Show that's the only way I can get them.

Knight has some great rosters that are from mid Sept. He did some awesome work on them. Check them out. They are on the 3rd or 4th from last page in the thread. Hope that helps.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:39 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsNBroncos
I'm not sure why SOMEONE can't post the roster updates. It's not hard to do, but I guess people have more important things to do than make this online community great.
I have no idea how to do this. I might be able to do it when I get a lack of homework.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »