Home

CheechDogg75's XBOX 360 Rerated Rosters

This is a discussion on CheechDogg75's XBOX 360 Rerated Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10
Icon6 CheechDogg75's XBOX 360 Rerated Rosters

I want to apologize for not posting this roster file earlier and when I said I was going to post it. My laptop crashed and I was having problems getting this file uploaded on my laptop.

This roster file is a rerated one. I believe that too many players were overated in the game to begin with. These are the rosters that I am going to begin my actual Franchise. Most of the players who are about to retire are the ones with 90 or higher awareness levels. Players with the highest awareness levels are the ones who end up as coaches 2-3 years down the road. So these are the players who will start off with the high 90s awareness levels.

Before anyone asks what players I rerated, I rerated too many players to name. You should notice right of the bat what players I have rerated, which had a small change and which had no change at all.

Every year I make a roster with rerated players of my own, and I have never shared this roster file with anyone. But a friend of mine wanted me to share this file with him and all of you too.

So Matt (AKA), itbeme23 here are your rosters punk! call me when you download these so I know you are ok. I know you are having withdrawals.

Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; 09-07-2010 at 03:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CheechDogg75's XBOX 360 Rerated Rosters

cheech you are the man. i wanna thank you for taking the tie to do these rosters. 2 questions i have for you:

1). Which EA Update did you use to complete the rosters?
2). Are you seeing a big difference in gameplay and stats with these rerated rosters?

Thanks once again bro
Old 10-13-2008, 11:45 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

Thanks I appreciate this

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 10-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75
I want to apologize for not posting this roster file earlier and when I said I was going to post it. My laptop crashed and I was having problems getting this file uploaded on my laptop.

This roster file is a rerated one. I believe that too many players were overated in the game to begin with. These are the rosters that I am going to begin my actual Franchise. Most of the players who are about to retire are the ones with 90 or higher awareness levels. Players with the highest awareness levels are the ones who end up as coaches 2-3 years down the road. So these are the players who will start off with the high 90s awareness levels.

Before anyone asks what players I rerated, I rerated too many players to name. You should notice right of the bat what players I have rerated, which had a small change and which had no change at all.

Every year I make a roster with rerated players of my own, and I have never shared this roster file with anyone. But a friend of mine wanted me to share this file with him and all of you too.

So Matt (AKA), itbeme23 here are your rosters punk! call me when you download these so I know you are ok. I know you are having withdrawals.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You wanna know the most hilarious part about this whole thing? I went and spent 6 hours yesterday rerating my own roster (based on EA's update #7). I don't know if any of you guys have seen the thread about rerating the qb accuracy slider for each qb in order to reduce the effects of the almighty ROBO-QB, but that's what I ended up doing. Unfortunately, when you rerate the QBs, you have to rerate all the Safties, CBs, and LBs catching sliders to offset the drop in QB accuracy. There's also a slider for QB elusiveness and BC vision that I altered based on that same thread, which took another hour or so to complete.

That is what took FOREVER!!! By the time I was done editing everything, I was only able to play one quarter of football before I had to jet out to Dodger Stadium!!! Unbelievable game BTW!!!

All I know is I was like 2-6 and 2 picks with JTO playing as the 49ers, so right off the bat the drop in QB acc was apparent. The thing with altering the rosters like that is the importance of coming up with a perfect slider set that will compliment the drastic changes in ratings. +

If somebody is interested in trying out my rerated rosters based on this thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ix-roboqb.html

Check out this thread, and read about the theory. It's pretty concvincing (hence, me spending 6 hours in order to complete the rerating ).

Please let me know, I know that I bitched and complained to get Cheech's rosters (which I will probably end up using anyway), but it'd be a shame for all of my hard work to go to waste. I'd like to at least give the QB Accuracy rerate theory a shot. Anybody who is interested, please let me know. I'll get Cheech to help me upload them.

Speaking of sliders, Cheech, which ones are you using right now? I'm pretty much done with the My Skill thing. To me, it doesn't work nearly as well as EA thought it would. Hit me up with your sliders, so I can test out a couple of games tonight.

Thanks.
Matt

GO DODGERS!!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You wanna know the most hilarious part about this whole thing? I went and spent 6 hours yesterday rerating my own roster (based on EA's update #7). I don't know if any of you guys have seen the thread about rerating the qb accuracy slider for each qb in order to reduce the effects of the almighty ROBO-QB, but that's what I ended up doing. Unfortunately, when you rerate the QBs, you have to rerate all the Safties, CBs, and LBs catching sliders to offset the drop in QB accuracy. There's also a slider for QB elusiveness and BC vision that I altered based on that same thread, which took another hour or so to complete.

That is what took FOREVER!!! By the time I was done editing everything, I was only able to play one quarter of football before I had to jet out to Dodger Stadium!!! Unbelievable game BTW!!!

All I know is I was like 2-6 and 2 picks with JTO playing as the 49ers, so right off the bat the drop in QB acc was apparent. The thing with altering the rosters like that is the importance of coming up with a perfect slider set that will compliment the drastic changes in ratings. +

If somebody is interested in trying out my rerated rosters based on this thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ix-roboqb.html

Check out this thread, and read about the theory. It's pretty concvincing (hence, me spending 6 hours in order to complete the rerating ).

Please let me know, I know that I bitched and complained to get Cheech's rosters (which I will probably end up using anyway), but it'd be a shame for all of my hard work to go to waste. I'd like to at least give the QB Accuracy rerate theory a shot. Anybody who is interested, please let me know. I'll get Cheech to help me upload them.

Speaking of sliders, Cheech, which ones are you using right now? I'm pretty much done with the My Skill thing. To me, it doesn't work nearly as well as EA thought it would. Hit me up with your sliders, so I can test out a couple of games tonight.

Thanks.
Matt

GO DODGERS!!!!
Do you have the 360 version or the Ps3?

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
Do you have the 360 version or the Ps3?
Sorry, bud. I thought I said I rerated the rosters for the 360. I just have to figure out how to upload them, and we should be golden.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75

So cheech... let me get this right? These re-rated rosters are based off EA Update #7 and you also did the QB Acc thing? Along with editing the catch rating for the lb's, cb's and s's? Am I right with everything i mentioned here? If you did all these things I can't thank you enough... cuz I was gonna start editing for the QB Acc tonite
Old 10-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #8
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
So cheech... let me get this right? These re-rated rosters are based off EA Update #7 and you also did the QB Acc thing? Along with editing the catch rating for the lb's, cb's and s's? Am I right with everything i mentioned here? If you did all these things I can't thank you enough... cuz I was gonna start editing for the QB Acc tonite
Hey Prince....I'm actually the one who did the editing to all QBs, LBs, CBs, and Safeties. Cheech has his own rerated roster, but I do not think that his is based on the QB Accuracy editing theory. I'm thinking of posting these tonight, and I'm hoping that I can find people to do some slider/roster testing based on this theory.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »