Home

NCAA Players not importing

This is a discussion on NCAA Players not importing within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2008, 04:34 AM   #1
Rookie

virgil's Arena

OVR: 4
NCAA Players not importing

I'm sure I already know the answer to this, but I think it's ridiculous that this hasn't been fixed. I spend all this time building up certain players in my Syracuse Dynasty so that I can draft them onto the Bills. But when I import that class, they don't show up. Other players from that graduating year do, but not all of mine. Either they were Seniors or they declare early for the draft.

Now, i've heard before that, unless your player is rated a 90 or higher, then they won't show up. But that's not the case here either. Even if it was, what the crap is that about. If an NFL team wants to draft the back-up kicker out of some Division AA school, then they can do just that. Why doesn't every senior or declared student show up in a draft?

To me, this is the biggest thing that I like to do and they haven't fixed this in years. Has this been mentioned at all or am I just nuts.

And yes, I did a search in the forums and didn't see any references.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2008, 11:29 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA Players not importing

I hate to break the news... you should edit their ratings prior to starting your dynasty. THEN they will have a better chance of being on the imported draft classes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »