Home

RERATED XBOX 360 ROSTERS - NO MORE ROBO QB!

This is a discussion on RERATED XBOX 360 ROSTERS - NO MORE ROBO QB! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2008, 11:16 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: RERATED XBOX 360 ROSTERS - NO MORE ROBO QB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheechDogg75
FAWKEN MATT! Dude what are you doing man? Did you save the profile you made to the fawken memory card. And also did you zip the 2 files that need to be together. One of the files is a z.36 file and the other is a Tex Document file. Together you should get a file zipped with around 5,425 kb in the zipped file.

Call me if you need help you goober. Or send me the rosters through email at [email protected].

Ya tell FAWKEN MATT to hurry his A$$ up im waiting for the rosters. Help your boy out cheechdogg!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2008, 11:47 PM   #26
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Ya tell FAWKEN MATT to hurry his A$$ up im waiting for the rosters. Help your boy out cheechdogg!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is a goober man! Matt...hurry the fawk up! dude! wtf is going on! lol
Old 10-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #27
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

God DAMN!!!! Jeez, this time it WASN'T MY FAULT!!! My roommate's been hogging the computer because he has some big mid-term that he's doing, so I technically didn't have a chance to get these uploaded correctly. I just had my first chance to do it, and that's because I stood home sick today.

Here are the rosters! I believe that I did it correctly. I haven't got to look at this thread in a couple of days, but I see Cheech has been on me. LOL

My apologies, peeps. I'm pretty sure I did it right this time. The dummy profile is named "Dummy".....

Go figure that....
Attached Files
File Type: zip MADDEN ROSTERS.zip (5.34 MB, 104 views)
Old 10-24-2008, 02:30 PM   #28
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

nice rosters, itbeme. i've played about 5 games with these and i've seen defensive struggles, close games, and blowouts. what i like the most is that the qb takes 3-5 seconds to throw the ball most of the time. when he recognizes the blitz coming sometimes he hits his hot receiver, but sometimes he throws an errant pass. with the sliders i use, the CPU throws for realistic completion percentages, and runs the ball reasonably well. in one game, Pittsburgh (CPU) vs. Pittsburgh (ME) Willie Parker ran for 127 yds on 18 carries, (one TD run went for 57 yards), and even Cary Davis (i think that's his last name), ran for 35 yards in spelling WP. the game was a blowout because i couldn't sustain a scoring drive and lost 28-3. but the game was realistic and there were no cheesy things happening. it felt like a real NFL game. i like this roster and coupled with the dummy profile, i get a realistic, fun, and challenging game of football. thanks man.

pete
Old 10-26-2008, 05:02 PM   #29
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26

damn son..you put a **** load of work into these...1st im going to say thanks..and 2nd im going to give them a shot right now at halftime of the giants steelers game..and i'll be back with a review again thanks!!!!
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: Rileyfcol
PSN: Doc_Hollladay
Instagram:7_wolfe
Old 10-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #30
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26

hey bro..just played a half (didnt want to miss giants/steelers game) but it played well...lots of completions and lots of incompletions (if that makes sense) it was a good feel..i'll get into more later and just turned the tv back in time..65 yd td pass big ben to nate (ben's on my fantasy team lol)
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: Rileyfcol
PSN: Doc_Hollladay
Instagram:7_wolfe
Old 10-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #31
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_bucs_fan
hey bro..just played a half (didnt want to miss giants/steelers game) but it played well...lots of completions and lots of incompletions (if that makes sense) it was a good feel..i'll get into more later and just turned the tv back in time..65 yd td pass big ben to nate (ben's on my fantasy team lol)
YoungBucs,

Thanks for the compliments, dude. I appreciate it. I worked hard on getting these rosters where I wanted them. Granted, Madden 09 isn't the best game in town, but it definitely is the only game in town. So, with that, I had to do something to make this game playable at least for one decent 32 team franchise. I think I've gotten it as good as can be expected. My sliders are still a work in progress, but I feel comfortable enough to start a franchise, which I did last night. Let me know if you got a chance to really test the rosters out yesterday. I'm a big stat guy, so if you want to post them here feel free. I also have my slider thread where you can post there, or check out my stats from previous games played.

Thanks for the props, dude. It is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 7

So does this work??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »