Home

Madden 09 PS3 Draft tips?

This is a discussion on Madden 09 PS3 Draft tips? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Talking Madden 09 PS3 Draft tips?

So im in offseason mode, ive scouted guys all season and yet come draft time my draft class is always garbage players, ive made trades to get more 1st 2nd and 3rd round picks and still guys are nothing like the scouting reports, has anyone figured out a way to manage the draft and maybe have the draft class for this years draft coming up? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2008, 03:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 09 PS3 Draft tips?

yeah ok first off u want to scout them witch u said u alread make sure u check the scouting report before you scout them ok next check there vertical 40 time bench press all that stuff it depends if u want a rb who is fast check his 40 time if u want one who is fast and strong id sort the forty time and then scroll down and look at there bench press 2 i ain't sayin u gonna get a 90 ovarall rb out of collage but maby a 75 or 80 and u just have to do some trayning from there to get them better hop this helps

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »