Home

Madden 09 Patch posted

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Patch posted within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Madden 09 Patch posted

For those of you unable to get the Madden 09 patch, I have posted a link in my arena. You will need Xplorer360 (attached in my arena) and either an Xport (datel.com) or Microsoft HDD transfer cable to use it. Check out my arena blog for more details on this. Hope it works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2008, 01:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 09 Patch posted

Hi!
Thanks for your effort, but I still got a few questions

First, is there any tutorial on how to patch the game using a transfer kit? I only found this http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aq-thread.html , dont know though if this also works for the patch.

Second, do I still need to get the first patch or are the fixes of the first patch included in the second one?
If that is the case, that you only need the second one, does this also count for the roster files ( which means, I only have to download the roster update #14 and not every single update ) ?

Thanks in advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »