Home

Chi's Draft Classes (360)

This is a discussion on Chi's Draft Classes (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Chi's Draft Classes (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodeyhahaso
I really want these rosters but i dont own a memory card! Is there any way to copy them from my computer to the HD using the transfer cable?
If you have a HD cable to hook up your harddrive to your computer you have to download and use the "Xport 360" software but I'm not familiar with that. I recommend buying Xchange 360 and an MU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subyroo
So obviously you need a Memory Card Unit for this to work properly, my first question to you Chi is in the Notepad text document it says,

"XChange 360 info file for memory card image. Please edit using the XChange 360 PC software application. DraftClasses09"

Could you possibly clear that up for me? Sorry I'm a newb, this is my first imported draft.
I'm not familiar with notepad documents or anything like that. I just download the zip file, unzip it in a folder, open that folder in the xchange360 program and copy it to the MU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subyroo
And my last question is when I sign into your profile "NFL DRAFT" and import the class, right after I can then turn around and sign into my own profile to save the game, correct?
Correct. You can switch profiles in franchise with no problems.

Last edited by Chi Dynasty12; 02-07-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:04 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey, Ive been trying to get these working for a few hours now but to no avail, I live in the UK and have a UK Madden 09 Copy does that mean I cant use your draft classes?

Also ive been trying to hook up my MU to my PC Using Vista 32 but it only recognises it as a Mass Storage Device and Xport 360 doesnt recognise it, I dont have Xchange 360 and have no idea where to get it from but I do have the Data Transfer Cable (which is Plugged from my PC to my MU)

Any help would be appreciated and im really looking forward to using these.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #35
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithe
Hey, Ive been trying to get these working for a few hours now but to no avail, I live in the UK and have a UK Madden 09 Copy does that mean I cant use your draft classes?

Also ive been trying to hook up my MU to my PC Using Vista 32 but it only recognises it as a Mass Storage Device and Xport 360 doesnt recognise it, I dont have Xchange 360 and have no idea where to get it from but I do have the Data Transfer Cable (which is Plugged from my PC to my MU)

I'm not familiar with the UK version so I'm not sure if it would work. I also can't help you with the MU recognition problem, but you could try formatting your MU with "Wizard" if it pops up when you plug it, good luck though. I really wish I could help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #36
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Classes look good Chi!

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 02-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #37
Pro

bbking26's Arena

OVR: 6

Can i use my flash drive? Where's the ea locker on Madden 09

Last edited by bbking26; 02-22-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbking26
Can i use my flash drive? Where's the ea locker on Madden 09
There's no lockers in madden and you can't use a flash drive
Old 03-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 9

Ok. I am a first timer to 360 after a longtimer using the ps2. How do i download these draft classes? Is there a Franchise starter out there for 360??
Old 03-11-2009, 08:36 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithe

try 360exchange ... i dont think it matters that u have the uk version

http://daveroland.googlepages.com/XChange360.zip

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »