Home

Updates for Madden 09 Xbox1

This is a discussion on Updates for Madden 09 Xbox1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2009, 02:33 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon10 Re: Updates for Madden 09 Xbox1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge27x
here it is!
Thanks for the file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 08:09 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Updates for Madden 09 Xbox1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp007
Thanks for the file.
no problem hope you guys like it.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

thanks for sharing these...appreciate it!

also, what roster did you use as your base? (i noticed that brett favre and marvin harrison are missing (to name a couple) and saw that pat white was in the free agent list). but thanks again for sharing these!
Old 06-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
thanks for sharing these...appreciate it!

also, what roster did you use as your base? (i noticed that brett favre and marvin harrison are missing (to name a couple) and saw that pat white was in the free agent list). but thanks again for sharing these!
no problem. i used the 2nd to last roster EA put out which was posted by loccdogg. i simmed the 08 season to get the desired results. (alot of saving, exiting, loading). unfortunately madden retires alot of players that are still playing in real life. i made up some that i thought had to be made. (warner, collins, etc) i didnt make favre b/c he didnt say he was coming back. i just forgot to put pat white on the dolphins, lol. fyi i played the full 09 season and then changed the user control just for one team again. didnt work out quite like i hoped, the cpu seems to release all the rookies rather than re-sign them. i should have just signed them up for 3 yrs each or so. also contract info is tough to find. to make the rosters accurate i had to release a bunch of guys so there will be a load of dead cap money for next year. but if you release guys before the offseason starts their salaries dont count against the cap just the dead money for next year. anyway if someone else feels like fine-tuning it and re-releasing it be my guest.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

appreciate the info. - makes sense...

i really liked the old xbox version of this game more than i do the next gen...it was just more fun and played more realistic, IMO.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:54 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
appreciate the info. - makes sense...

i really liked the old xbox version of this game more than i do the next gen...it was just more fun and played more realistic, IMO.
i agree. the old version just feels right. its a shame they didnt let us import draft classes for this version, but they gotta try to force people to go next gen i guess. i know they didnt make an ncaa 09 but if the players are supposed to be fictional anyway it wouldnt matter what version of the game you used for a draft class.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank you for the file. Your exactly right on why they did not put out NCAA. I have always loved the original Xbox games any way. Being a gamer for over 20 years you learn to appreciate real games. Just want to thank you again. Your work is very much appreciated.

-- Gamertag - STUNNER 2 RKO. PSN - STUNNER4RKO --
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #32
Rookie

[quote=jadejade;2039756305]Thank you for the file. Your exactly right on why they did not put out NCAA. I have always loved the original Xbox games any way. Being a gamer for over 20 years you learn to appreciate real games. Just want to thank you again. Your work is very much appreciated.

tell me about it! i still play super metroid and punch out to this day. your welcome! i may tinker around with it further since i probably wont be getting a 360 anytime soon. damn car keeps needing repairs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »