Home

Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

This is a discussion on Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2009, 07:08 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

My post-draft files are finally done.
All the info is at www.myspace.com/maddenfiles.

Since the donation thing last time was such a problem, I'm selling them this time around.

But it's well worth it considering I've put a lot of time in to this to make this the best possible.

And if having to pay for a file bugs you, I'm sorry. Keep your opinion to yourself, you don't have to buy them if you don't think it's worth it. You can go do the work yourself or find somebody else to do it. Or if somebody out there decides to do a file and give it out for free like I did last time, then great. I applaud them.

Anyone that tried my files out before knows I put forth a lot of detail in them.

This time around I even went further. I checked all the draftees to see if they had dreads, short or long. I also adjusted those with light or medium skin in real life to match in the game as well. After the draft I also edited all the rookie's jerseys that each NFL team had up on their websites. A select few teams hadn't updated their pages yet though.

Same as last time, coaches and coordinators are edited along with defensive schemes.

Free agent moves up to 5/3/09. But I did have to cut a few lower rated players on some teams to make room on the 53 man roster for their new rookies.

I also included a pre-draft franchise file if you want to re-draft other players to your team instead.

In the post-draft franchise file it starts you in the pre-season. The 2010 draft pick trades have already been done also.

Really, I can't think of anything that I didn't do that could be done.

There isn't much that can be done to make this any better than it already is. Maybe edit everyone's equipment accordingly? Find a way to include 100% of the rookies instead of only about 90%? The rookie ratings have a few surprises, but every rookie class does. I even posted the rookie's ratings at the myspace page blog.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »