Home

Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

This is a discussion on Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

I've been so busy working on this that I haven't had time to do anything else lately. I haven't been so glued to a TV in YEARS.

All the info can be found at my webpage of myspace dot com/madden files. I can't post links yet. But hopefully soon.
I can't afford to pay to host a web site yet, so myspace will have to do for now. I've got info, instructions, FAQ, and some pictures there too. Of course, I need to update it more often.

But here's what I've got now...

-6 draft classes. These are the best around. You wont' find better. They even include FUTURE college prospects that haven't even left HIGH SCHOOL yet!
I got in all the underclassmen for the 09 draft. And made sure that anyone in the draft class isn't still in school. I helped the ratings process by trying to get OL/TEs/LBs rated better when they jump to Madden, and helped get the QBs/WRs/DBs rated a little lower.

-I included a few of the official EA roster updates just in case.

-And I've got a franchise save up to date as of 4/2/09. Yes, that includes Cutler on the Bears. All draft trades. Owens on the Bills, etc.
It is a save in control of ALL 32 teams. That was the only way to do it. The salary cap is on. You used to be able to turn it off during a franchise, but not anymore I guess. I didn't figure that out until I was far in to the process. But it works. I did some cap fondeling with the Pats to get in all their players.
All teams are controlled by the "CPU". Just pick your team, and change it to "USER" to control them.
Unfortunately, you have to draft for each team. I haven't found a way around this unless you simulate the entire draft including your team.
It's the best that could be done. I hope you like.

-And of course, the dummy profile is included as well. thenmber2
I picked that profile to help ensure nobody tries to steal my work. Luckily for me, the draft class files can't be transferred to a different profile. Hahahahaha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

ok man, I got the file and plugged it in, went through the draft, signed the rookies and played my first preseason game. Everything went smooth, but there is one thing I would like to change, I like to play 8 minuter qtrs. is there anyway to change this once the preseason starts? Again, good work!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
ok man, I got the file and plugged it in, went through the draft, signed the rookies and played my first preseason game. Everything went smooth, but there is one thing I would like to change, I like to play 8 minuter qtrs. is there anyway to change this once the preseason starts? Again, good work!
figured it out, thx
Old 04-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenmber2
I've been so busy working on this that I haven't had time to do anything else lately. I haven't been so glued to a TV in YEARS.

All the info can be found at my webpage of myspace dot com/madden files. I can't post links yet. But hopefully soon.
I can't afford to pay to host a web site yet, so myspace will have to do for now. I've got info, instructions, FAQ, and some pictures there too. Of course, I need to update it more often.

-6 draft classes. These are the best around. You wont' find better. They even include FUTURE college prospects that haven't even left HIGH SCHOOL yet!
I got in all the underclassmen for the 09 draft. And made sure that anyone in the draft class isn't still in school. I helped the ratings process by trying to get OL/TEs/LBs rated better when they jump to Madden, and helped get the QBs/WRs/DBs rated a little lower.

-And I've got a franchise save up to date as of 4/2/09. Yes, that includes Cutler on the Bears. All draft trades. Owens on the Bills, etc.
It is a save in control of ALL 32 teams. That was the only way to do it. The salary cap is on. You used to be able to turn it off during a franchise, but not anymore I guess. I didn't figure that out until I was far in to the process. But it works. I did some cap fondeling with the Pats to get in all their players.
All teams are controlled by the "CPU". Just pick your team, and change it to "USER" to control them.
Unfortunately, you have to draft for each team. I haven't found a way around this unless you simulate the entire draft including your team.

I picked that profile to help ensure nobody tries to steal my work. Luckily for me, the draft class files can't be transferred to a different profile. Hahahahaha.
This sounds great! I can't wait to get my x-box back. I sent it back to the vendor because I got a E-74 code, so I should see it in a week or 2.

As for the trades...THANKS A TON!!! I have been looking for a roster/franchise starter with TO. I'll be sure to download it.

As for the draft and having to draft for each team, there might be a way around it if you can change the CPU setting to have it draft for you. Either way, having you draft, actually makes you draft either according to the actual draft, or actually draft for team need. Thanks for all the hard work, it is always appreciated!!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Feld's Arena

OVR: 1

I've been trying to get a hold of the xchange 360 file for a few days now. Someone who has it, can you please email it to: [email protected], thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstach
This sounds great! I can't wait to get my x-box back. I sent it back to the vendor because I got a E-74 code, so I should see it in a week or 2.

As for the trades...THANKS A TON!!! I have been looking for a roster/franchise starter with TO. I'll be sure to download it.

As for the draft and having to draft for each team, there might be a way around it if you can change the CPU setting to have it draft for you. Either way, having you draft, actually makes you draft either according to the actual draft, or actually draft for team need. Thanks for all the hard work, it is always appreciated!!
There is no draft setting to set to CPU.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenmber2

Awesome! I have the transfer cable, how do I get it on my 360 HDD?? Sorry in advance.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:22 AM   #8
Rookie

roos1048's Arena

OVR: 5

where is this file to download?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »