Home

Madden NFL 09 - 2009 NFL Draft Class Roster Update for Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 - 2009 NFL Draft Class Roster Update for Xbox 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #65
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 09 - 2009 NFL Draft Class Roster Update for Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboyz
Kind of new to this...do i always have to use the dummy profile to access the rosters on my hard drive? It seems that way...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
I'm sorry, but yes. The good news is that version 2.0 is due sometime on Sunday.
You should be able to use the dummy profile to load up the roster while you have a second controller also signed in with your normal profile. Then after you load up the rosters with dummy profile use the second controller with normal profile and save the rosters. Then that primary profile will have a copy you can use instead of having to use dummy profile all the time. It's worked in the past. Give it a shot.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2009, 09:38 PM   #66
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

OVR: 21

Skybox, I beg to differ because every time I try to copy the dummy profile's rosters to my HDD while signed into my primary profile the xbox says in an onscreen error message: "Can not copy files between profiles."
Old 05-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 6

Load the rosters with the dummy profile. Hold the "XBOX" button (the button in the middle) for a second. Now press "x" to sign out. Press "x" again to sign in with YOUR profile and then save the rosters to your hard drive. From now on you should be able to use the rosters with your profile. This is all done with 1 controller.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:16 AM   #68
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa55
Load the rosters with the dummy profile. Hold the "XBOX" button (the button in the middle) for a second. Now press "x" to sign out. Press "x" again to sign in with YOUR profile and then save the rosters to your hard drive. From now on you should be able to use the rosters with your profile. This is all done with 1 controller.
yep

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-03-2009, 01:02 AM   #69
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

OVR: 21
Post Re: Madden NFL 09 - 2009 NFL Draft Class Roster Update for Xbox 360

zappa55 has finally explained the way to hack into the file and make it your own. way to go zappa55. good job! you have shown me and everyone else how to use another person's roster update within the game itself. BRAVO. Good show old bean. Somebody give him a cyber knuckle punch this guy really knows his stuff. Oh and by the way this means I can now use my old Post09draft file from my primary profile to be used on my "dummy" profile for now on. This saves me about 18 hours worth of work. Thank you so much.

Also, with all of that in mind, I have changed the old Version 1.1 into the newest version of the old Post09draft file. That file now has been updated with a few corrections and some 2009 rookies' jersey #s changes. I'm pretty happy with the end result myself. My only regret is that there's a large amount of rookies that were left out from the 2009 NFL Draft. Oh well here's the new to the recently changed v1.1 roster update. By the way, it took me about 10 minutes to upload this file to the internet. Jeez this DSL connection sucks ***.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2089789

Last edited by bigtxambition; 05-03-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:03 AM   #70
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

Don't really want to start a post to ask this probably stupid question. I don't have the hardware or software for xchange or whatever it's called. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's the only way to get new rosters with the new rookies and FA moves for Madden 09, right? Oh xbox 360 by the way, Oh and GO COWBOYS!
Old 05-03-2009, 08:48 AM   #71
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

How are these rosters looking?
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
zappa55 has finally explained the way to hack into the file and make it your own. way to go zappa55. good job! you have shown me and everyone else how to use another person's roster update within the game itself. BRAVO. Good show old bean. Somebody give him a cyber knuckle punch this guy really knows his stuff. Oh and by the way this means I can now use my old Post09draft file from my primary profile to be used on my "dummy" profile for now on. This saves me about 18 hours worth of work. Thank you so much.

Also, with all of that in mind, I have changed the old Version 1.1 into the newest version of the old Post09draft file. That file now has been updated with a few corrections and some 2009 rookies' jersey #s changes. I'm pretty happy with the end result myself. My only regret is that there's a large amount of rookies that were left out from the 2009 NFL Draft. Oh well here's the new to the recently changed v1.1 roster update. By the way, it took me about 10 minutes to upload this file to the internet. Jeez this DSL connection sucks ***.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2089789
I could be wrong, but I don't think we can use that roster because the dummy profile associated with it isn't included. Zappa's method works to make the roster yours, but you still have to have the original profile in order to do it one time. Can you make a version with the profile?

Thanks again for your hard work! It will really help tie us over until Madden 10.

Last edited by Yashi; 05-03-2009 at 10:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »