Home

Veliz24's Post Draft Franchise File (PS3)

This is a discussion on Veliz24's Post Draft Franchise File (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Veliz24's Post Draft Franchise File (PS3)

where is the link to download these rosters onto a thumb drive?

www.sportstalk4us.blogspot.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #26
Rookie

MrShowtime's Arena

OVR: 5

great file! thanks for the hard work...this will hold me over till ncaa 10
Old 05-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by longranger
where is the link to download these rosters onto a thumb drive?

www.sportstalk4us.blogspot.com

Hey Longranger, the file is on the very first post, Page 1. It's called Franchise.rar
Old 05-07-2009, 04:45 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brincke
Hi

Does the File only work in USA? Because i am having troubles loading the file after importing it to my harddrive on the PS3. The harddrive shows the file as a Madden 09 Franchise file, but when i enter the game and want to load the file, it does not show up.. only my previously saved Franchise files are showing..

Any suggestions?
It should work ... Why don't you try erasing it from your harddrive, download it again into your PS3 and loading it again from Madden?
Old 05-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

OP
I dont know what would be involved in editing your updated franchise..however regarding retired players ie Zack Thomas..if you switch their positions to K and increase KP and KA they will not retire and then you can edit position during pre-season.

In doing so...your franchise will then be that much more accurate..I dont know about playing Zach Tomas with another player's face
Old 05-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #30
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenmber2
How do you know he won't be a bust and worthy of a 56 ovr???
Who knew a 7th round pick would be Tom Brady? Nobody ever knows but I would atleast like the chance to give him an opportunity. At 56 he isnt even worth trying to play to up his OVR.

Anyways I accidentaly deleted my NCAA rosters so I have to start all over again but I was wondering if you may be able to do the same thing with my draft class when I make mine. Also did you sim the Season for the teams to have the sames wins and losses against the correct teams?

Last edited by Figment; 05-07-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceguy
OP
I dont know what would be involved in editing your updated franchise..however regarding retired players ie Zack Thomas..if you switch their positions to K and increase KP and KA they will not retire and then you can edit position during pre-season.

In doing so...your franchise will then be that much more accurate..I dont know about playing Zach Tomas with another player's face
Nice tip! I did not know that ... The problem I am facing now is that I did not came up with the original Franchise Starter, before the Draft, so all those players were already gone. Maybe I can suggest this to the owner of original Franchise. Thanks man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2009, 09:53 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPL_6492
Who knew a 7th round pick would be Tom Brady? Nobody ever knows but I would atleast like the chance to give him an opportunity. At 56 he isnt even worth trying to play to up his OVR.

Anyways I accidentally deleted my NCAA rosters so I have to start all over again but I was wondering if you may be able to do the same thing with my draft class when I make mine. Also did you sim the Season for the teams to have the sames wins and losses against the correct teams?
Sure, I will give it a try ... Like I mentioned on my original post, I did not. I just put together the pieces from Jacobs71's Franchise Starter and Berta8's Draft Classes.

But let's make a deal, you come up with an accurate Draft Class and I will come up with the Franchise Starter, making sure no one retires, keeping player's faces and all. Sounds good?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »