Home

Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 Preseason Roster Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 Preseason Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #33
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 Preseason Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
This year all you need to do is got to "XBOX Live" & then "Depth Chart" to get the latest online roster. Thanks!

Thanks for the response. Yes, that I knew. My point is that we would need to download through the EA Locker in order to get this guy's manually edited roster update based off of the official online roster updated by EA, correct?

Can anyone confirm that the EA Locker is present in Madden 10? thanks
Old 08-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

there is no EA locker in madden right now. i have no idea if they plan to patch this in the game... but i can't imagine why they would leave that feature out.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #35
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
there is no EA locker in madden right now. i have no idea if they plan to patch this in the game... but i can't imagine why they would leave that feature out.
Are you serious? That's not good! Leaving this out is just shocking to me. I hadn't even checked it out yet. I guess they want people to use only their rosters. That isn't fair IMO. We go 2 steps forward & 3 steps back with these games. WHY EA SPORTS WOULD THIS PART OF THE GAME BE TAKEN OUT?

As we all know user provided rosters are the best ones for the game. People take the actual time to make a solid roster for others to get. This makes the game more fun & actually fits the NFL rosters. Me, as a previous roster provider from past sports games is disappointed that EA Sports would do such a sorry thing.

It wouldn't be as bad if EA Sports would provide more accurate rosters. They do OK but user provided rosters(roster workers) are much better. This is wrong but we'll get no answers to this I assume. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

if u get the ea rosters from going to depth chart, how do u get user rosters. also people planning to release their own rosters, do u edit them starting from EA update and how accurate are they, wuts your source
Old 08-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #37
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaturedog
if u get the ea rosters from going to depth chart, how do u get user rosters. also people planning to release their own rosters, do u edit them starting from EA update and how accurate are they, wuts your source
As mkharsh stated, there appears to be no EA Locker this year to exchange user provided rosters. If this was to be allowed, then users would work from EA updates to get better rosters. I'm stunned in today's gaming world that this feature isn't there for Madden 10. This isn't the 1990's anymore EA Sports. Geez!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 08-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #38
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

Ok then, not to sound like a jerk but if there isn't an EA Locker feature, then what is the plan to distribute this guy's manually updated roster? Will it be posted in here, and we download it on our own using Xchange? I have not seen that mentioned on any page of this thread. thanks.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #39
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
Ok then, not to sound like a jerk but if there isn't an EA Locker feature, then what is the plan to distribute this guy's manually updated roster? Will it be posted in here, and we download it on our own using Xchange? I have not seen that mentioned on any page of this thread. thanks.
I assume the only way to use these rosters would be from XPort/XChange software since there's no EA Locker to get user provided rosters. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 08-26-2009, 03:10 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

will the EA Locker feature be patched into this game? didn't know if anyone had any insight into this... thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »