Home

Draft Classes- PS3

This is a discussion on Draft Classes- PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 07:16 AM   #81
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Draft Classes- PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
Nice, I'll check these out when I start my Chise. What did you do exactly? Just re-rated them a bit so they import with realistic ratings?
Yea, smaller school guys need to be rated higher, so I wouldn't focus too much on the ratings unless there's a couple players you'd like to change.

Best way to sim is to take control of 12 team, ones with underclassmen who prolly won't come out, that way you can persuade them to stay in school before exporting.

How a team does has a huge impact on where their players are drafted, so make sure the top draft picks' teams finish atleast top 25. This is also why u see those odd players high in the drafts sometimes, despite being rated lower.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 09:38 PM   #82
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

He's not uploading anything. He was talking about selling his PS3 in a different thread. What a waste of time. Good thing I started my franchise already. Can you imagine how long I would have been waiting??? INsane!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:13 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoman504
Yea, smaller school guys need to be rated higher, so I wouldn't focus too much on the ratings unless there's a couple players you'd like to change.

Best way to sim is to take control of 12 team, ones with underclassmen who prolly won't come out, that way you can persuade them to stay in school before exporting.

How a team does has a huge impact on where their players are drafted, so make sure the top draft picks' teams finish atleast top 25. This is also why u see those odd players high in the drafts sometimes, despite being rated lower.
i see you said you have some stuff in your ea locker...
i cant access it tho because i dont have internet where my ps3 is...
if you would kindly put it on a thumbdrive and upload em to the net that would greatly be appreciated. thank you...
Thanks from soldiers in iraq.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:44 AM   #84
Rookie

WOW!

Did I get some weird results from that file. Sam Bradford went in the end of round 2 as the highest drafted QB and that's after winning the National Championship, The Maxwell and The Heisman. Snead went in the 5th round and McCoy in the 7th.

Think I need to tinker with the ratings.

But thanks for the base set!
Old 09-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #85
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan
WOW!

Did I get some weird results from that file. Sam Bradford went in the end of round 2 as the highest drafted QB and that's after winning the National Championship, The Maxwell and The Heisman. Snead went in the 5th round and McCoy in the 7th.

Think I need to tinker with the ratings.

But thanks for the base set!
Bradford's a 99, I dunno what else can be tinkered there lol. Try doing the same draft again, you get different results everytime, even with the same file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #86
Rookie

Nah, I know. Maybe max out his AWR but you've probably already done that. Damn EA!! I'll just keep trying then.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:31 AM   #87
Rookie

Is there any way to get a feel for where they will be drafted before the actual draft? I don't wanna play out a whole season and then get a draft where most of the great players in real life goes in the later rounds?

I know that in older Maddens there was a projection but I can't find it inthis years. But I did try this out yesterday when I was REALLY sleepy...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »