Home

Draft Classes- PS3

This is a discussion on Draft Classes- PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #33
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Draft Classes- PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
yes i am, unless i get called into work or something they will be out saturday
I'm starting my franchise tonight so I'll take my time with those 4 games. Keep up the good work man its appreciated!
Old 08-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
yes i am, unless i get called into work or something they will be out saturday

ALL OF THEM? Or just the 2010 draft class?

Either way, very good work, but if it is all of them...your a f'n machine!!!

How are they looking coming into Madden, BTW? If you can tell us.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:38 PM   #35
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

OVR: 3

Will you just be releasing the NCAA roster file this weekend, or all the draft classes? I heard we can't use other people's draft classes this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #36
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoman504
Will you just be releasing the NCAA roster file this weekend, or all the draft classes? I heard we can't use other people's draft classes this year.
Matt may have to correct me but I believe that he's going to put the roster file into his EA locker and those of us with NCAA 10 are to download it and just simulate the season to get it. I may be wrong but its something along those lines.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #37
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
Matt may have to correct me but I believe that he's going to put the roster file into his EA locker and those of us with NCAA 10 are to download it and just simulate the season to get it. I may be wrong but its something along those lines.
yea you cant transfer files anymore from NCAA

so im creating the file and people have to simulate a season with NCAA to get the class, always with injuries off

also i plan on having this file in my EaLocker for 2 weeks then post the 2011 class for 2 Weeks and so on.

Once every file has been on for 2 weeks ill start uploading the classes by request for people

or hopefully have 7 people host a draft class in their locker for people

Old 08-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #38
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
yea you cant transfer files anymore from NCAA

so im creating the file and people have to simulate a season with NCAA to get the class, always with injuries off

also i plan on having this file in my EaLocker for 2 weeks then post the 2011 class for 2 Weeks and so on.

Once every file has been on for 2 weeks ill start uploading the classes by request for people

or hopefully have 7 people host a draft class in their locker for people
The problem with that strategy though, is that not the same guys will come our for everyone. For instance, some juniors and redshirt sophmores will come out for some people that might not for others. Only way to get around that is to make everyone you want to leave this year a SR, simulate, export, then reupload, change those who left in 2010 to sophmores or freshman and those who r expected to leave in 2011 to Sr, then resimulate. In fact, that way would be most accurate, but takes much longer.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #39
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoman504
The problem with that strategy though, is that not the same guys will come our for everyone. For instance, some juniors and redshirt sophmores will come out for some people that might not for others. Only way to get around that is to make everyone you want to leave this year a SR, simulate, export, then reupload, change those who left in 2010 to sophmores or freshman and those who r expected to leave in 2011 to Sr, then resimulate. In fact, that way would be most accurate, but takes much longer.
yes they will i have a system that has worked for 5 years so far....i know what to do and how to make it happen....trust me

Old 08-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #40
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
yes they will i have a system that has worked for 5 years so far....i know what to do and how to make it happen....trust me
Alright, well I trust your hard work man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »