Home

krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 10 Roster Updates Thread (PS3 ONLY)

This is a discussion on krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 10 Roster Updates Thread (PS3 ONLY) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #65
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 10 Roster Updates Thread (PS3 ONLY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bimmer
Hey Krul, i use the Ravens and downloaded your roster. You have Palxico Buress starting for the ravens. Am I using your roster?
lol...no that isn't my roster. Unless you started a Franchise and a CPU team signed him as I do have him in FA's.

alwayz0npoint - Well I can't get EVERYONE in. I said this in the version 1 notes, I tried to get as many people as I could. But I don't think I'm miss "a lot" of players like you said. Like I stated in the notes (again), there may be 1 or 2 players missing from each team, but that's about it.

If the rosters aren't to your liking, edit them as you'd like or just use another pair of rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
lol...no that isn't my roster. Unless you started a Franchise and a CPU team signed him as I do have him in FA's.

alwayz0npoint - Well I can't get EVERYONE in. I said this in the version 1 notes, I tried to get as many people as I could. But I don't think I'm miss "a lot" of players like you said. Like I stated in the notes (again), there may be 1 or 2 players missing from each team, but that's about it.

If the rosters aren't to your liking, edit them as you'd like or just use another pair of rosters.
Wait on after week 1 roster comes out and than go from there so that way a franchise can be started... To be honest ur missing more than 2 players on each team...
Old 09-18-2009, 02:36 AM   #67
MattUMD224

OVR:

did u do the equipment edits krul...if so i guess you watched alot of the pre-season games this year

Old 09-18-2009, 01:20 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks Krul for providing us rosters.

When can we all look forward to your latest update?

Thanks again!
Old 09-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 5

I appreciate the work. I always look for your posts.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:31 PM   #70
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael

Lol, thats what I did. I started a Ravens Franchise and skipped the pre-season so I bet thats what happened.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #71
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayz0npoint
Wait on after week 1 roster comes out and than go from there so that way a franchise can be started... To be honest ur missing more than 2 players on each team...
Like I said before, you don't have to use them if you feel that EA's or someone elses are better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
did u do the equipment edits krul...if so i guess you watched alot of the pre-season games this year
I did do equipment edits (and continue throughout the season) as much as possible. Through watching the pre-season myself, looking up images online of each game and then of course the great equipment edits thread that we have here on OS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-O
Thanks Krul for providing us rosters.

When can we all look forward to your latest update?

Thanks again!
I'm thinking bout releasing Version 2 next week sometime, probably around Wednesday the 23rd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thank you...looking forward to it! And yes...we sure have a wonderful equip edits thread here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »