Home

8/19 Roster Update is Officially up

This is a discussion on 8/19 Roster Update is Officially up within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: 8/19 Roster Update is Officially up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antkowiak
Can someone please enlighten us as to why the file won't work? Is EA really that asinine as to make it impossible to trade files? This is ******** for those of us who are in areas where we have no high speed access. If anyone has gotten a flash file that actually works, how is it possible?
The file apparently works,you just have to go to the online menu to get them. Can somebody download this update and save it to where it won't be an online roster.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 5

Glad to see someone helping us without online capabilities. I was thinking someone might have to make a minor change in the online file to make it tied instead to their profile, for example, adding Lelie to the Chiefs, or some minor position edit, like moving one of the Bills rookie OL to their correct position before saving the file as a traditional roster file. Maybe that file would work, since it would instead be an ordinary roster file, not an online file. If problems arose, maybe said person would need to include their profile as well when uploading, but I can't see any other reason something like that wouldn't work.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #99
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antkowiak
Glad to see someone helping us without online capabilities. I was thinking someone might have to make a minor change in the online file to make it tied instead to their profile, for example, adding Lelie to the Chiefs, or some minor position edit, like moving one of the Bills rookie OL to their correct position before saving the file as a traditional roster file. Maybe that file would work, since it would instead be an ordinary roster file, not an online file. If problems arose, maybe said person would need to include their profile as well when uploading, but I can't see any other reason something like that wouldn't work.
Yeah,that's what I was getting at. I just hate how these companies think everybody has broadband access these days. "Hey,we got a game update,but if you don't have the right online capabilities the hell with you"
Old 08-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 1

Won't Let me Load the PAL or NTSC roster Update #2 its copy on PS3 .... And it still won't appear in madden 2010 ...

In IRaq and military internet server is blocking PS3 DNS network won't let me update any roster or patches or even ps3 system patches...

Can anyone save a roster with update #2 and so it doesn;t say Roster -Online or anyone can help me out maybe i am doing soemthing wrong...

Man... this blows....
Old 08-24-2009, 03:28 PM   #101
Rookie

Won't Let me Load the PAL or NTSC roster Update #2 its copy on PS3 .... And it still won't appear in madden 2010 ...

In IRaq and military internet server is blocking PS3 DNS network won't let me update any roster or patches or even ps3 system patches...

Can anyone save a roster with update #2 and so it doesn;t say Roster -Online or anyone can help me out maybe i am doing soemthing wrong...

Man... this blows....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #102
Rookie

Hey .. for the people who needs the roster update #2 .. just try out Ridins Madden Roster and it got updates and some....

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-rosters.html
Old 08-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 3

how often will rosters be updated
Old 08-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 3

also who does the official roster updates

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »