Home

Orakpo a beast, best Rookie in Madden 10 if you change his position to LE, RE, or DT!

This is a discussion on Orakpo a beast, best Rookie in Madden 10 if you change his position to LE, RE, or DT! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 10:29 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Orakpo a beast, best Rookie in Madden 10 if you change his position to LE, RE, or

Quote:
Originally Posted by filtertmp
Its part of how madden rates d-lineman. I believe if you convert merriman to end, for example, he becomes the best player in the game (99).

bingo

it doesn't matter what LB you switch to DE, there rating will improve significantly
Old 08-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Orakpo a beast, best Rookie in Madden 10 if you change his position to LE, RE, or

Quote:
They showed how skinny he was when he came in as a freshman and how as a senior he had put on about 60-70 LBS of muscle and they showed him squatting and benching easy reps of about 4 or 5 plates
Just FYI, Orakpo has been juicing pretty heavily since his sophomore year in college. Pretty common knowledge down here in Texas.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #11
Rookie

SoonerSports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMEDAggie11
Just FYI, Orakpo has been juicing pretty heavily since his sophomore year in college. Pretty common knowledge down here in Texas.
your an Aggie fan of course you say a Longhorn is juicing
btw I'm a Sooner Fanatic but Orakpo went to my HS so I kinda hate him less

Last edited by SoonerSports; 08-20-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
Rookie

I've got 7 sacks in 3 games in my (fantasy drafted) franchise with him. Raji is an absolute beast as well, however I've got Orakpo lined up over RT which gives him the weaker match-ups. I've just now experimented with putting him at OLB for a few plays a game. Being able to switch guys makes drafting 4-3 much easier. For example, I take Dumervil and move him to DE and his rating is in the 80's. It's nice as I have a bunch of guys who I move around on the line to make the best fit (DE's can get a boost moving to DT).
Old 08-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #13
Rookie

SoonerSports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman
I've got 7 sacks in 3 games in my (fantasy drafted) franchise with him. Raji is an absolute beast as well, however I've got Orakpo lined up over RT which gives him the weaker match-ups. I've just now experimented with putting him at OLB for a few plays a game. Being able to switch guys makes drafting 4-3 much easier. For example, I take Dumervil and move him to DE and his rating is in the 80's. It's nice as I have a bunch of guys who I move around on the line to make the best fit (DE's can get a boost moving to DT).
yea I traded for him in my Lions 'Chise and through 14 games on All-Pro he has 30 SACKS!!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #14
Rookie

Can you send me your fantasy draft guide please???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »