Home

2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-13-2018, 08:23 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Stay tuned. Its coming soon!!

Anyone who is willing to make a donation can do it through this link and will be really appreciated.

Update: Graphical patch released
Have a look at a sample from the patch!

Roster updates: Week 1, Week 3, Week 10
Franchise files updates: Set 1, TB, LAC, CLE-TEN, CAR
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pics.jpg (162.3 KB, 853 views)

Last edited by lorak; 11-10-2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Updated info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 11:17 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This dude is the best
Old 08-25-2018, 12:50 PM   #3
Pro

My plan is to release my graphical patch in early September. Hopefully, I will finish the week 1 rosters and franchise files before the end of the real NFL's week 1.

Last edited by lorak; 08-25-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-25-2018, 12:51 PM   #4
Just started!

Thanks for the heads up, I’m really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-04-2018, 08:22 AM   #5
Pro

I have some news for all of you with interest in Madden for PSVita. I will release my graphical patch today or tomorrow. I am still finishing a few details with the uniforms.

By the end of the week or early next week, the 2018 week 1 roster will be released!

Last edited by lorak; 09-04-2018 at 08:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 12:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
I have some news for all of you with interest in Madden for PSVita. I will release my graphical today or tomorrow. I am still finishing a few details with the uniforms.

By the end of the week or early next week, the 2018 week 1 roster will be released!
Thank you again for your hard work, will the patch be able to be applied to the retail version of Madden? I have Henaku installed
Old 09-04-2018, 05:51 PM   #7
Rookie

Can someone make a video or give screenshots on how to get the graphical patch.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:49 AM   #8
Pro

Graphical Patch Release.

Important note: This patch works only on hacked devices and probably on devices running OfficialFirmWare up to 3.60. The good part is that you can hack even the most recent OFW up to this day (3.68).

After weeks of work I am glad to finally release this patch for Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV for the start of the 2018 NFL season. Almost all graphical components of the game are updated for this season with a couple of exceptions: stadiums and some color rush uniforms, I have included 50% of them (color rush uniforms) though.

I have put a lot of effort to finish it. I hope all of you will like it.

Let's start with the guide!

First, remember that it is mandatory to have all game files decrypted. At least you need the following game files decrypted: qkl_boot.ast, qkl_fe2ig.ast, qkl_patch.ast and qkl_ram.ast as last year.

Second, download my graphical patch from this link and please follow the readme. Remember to backup your original files (as I always say) to be on the safe side.

For those of you in HENkaku:
Install this plugin in your PSVita/PSTV (a reboot is mandatory) and read its readme for more details. In a few words, install the plugin, create a folder in ux0 (in your PSVita/PSTV), name it rePatch (ux0:rePatch), then create another folder inside it and name it PCSE00084 (ux0:rePatch/PCSE00084). Just put your repacked files there. That is all! Do not touch the files neither in ux0:app/PCSE00084 nor in ux0: patch/PCSE00084, especially if your device is above FW3.60 and you have installed the original verison (untouched) of the game.

In case you have installed a decrypted version of the game you can just replace all these files qkl_boot.ast, qkl_fe2ig.ast, qkl_patch.ast and qkl_ram.ast with your just repacked files. Up to FW3.60 you can put all the repacked files in ux0: patch/PCSE00084.

If you experience any issues let me know here in this thread at OS.

Recommendations:
It is a good practice (not mandatory) to reboot your device before launching the updated game.

If you have issues, try to repack files again. Always work with fresh (original) files. That is the importance of backing up your original ast files.

Hopefully this guide is crystal clear or at least clear enough to make it work. Anyone who is willing to make a donation can do it through this link and will be really appreciated.

How to update all LiveArea icons and images.

Enjoy it!!

Last edited by lorak; 09-06-2018 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Added Jaguars field

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »