Home

Charles Rogers CAP

This is a discussion on Charles Rogers CAP within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Charles Rogers CAP

Anyone got one or want to give one a try?..I would appreciate it and I'm sure a few others would as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Charles Rogers CAP

I created him by using the Madden 2006 player ratings list when he was with the Lions.

I just then took all the attributes and subtracted like 4 or 5 (cant remember) from each one. Worked out well I thought.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:51 PM   #3
Rookie

Any chance you could post those attributes?...and did you create his appearance so it looked pretty realistic?
Old 08-23-2009, 11:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Okay well I cant post a link because it says I dont have enough posts or whatever. And I'm to lazy to go back to it and post the attributes lol.

Just go to google and type in "Madden 07 player ratings" then click the very first link (Ign). Then you will see the Lions team on the first page and just click view roster. Then you will see Rogers and his attributes.

Like I said, I just copied all of those onto Madden 2010. Just subtracted like 4 rating points for each attribute. Except Speed, Agility, Acceleration, Awareness, and Catching I took away like 6 points for. (Since remember they changed up the rating system) So you may want to change it up different, just whatever you want.

Then I just googled Charles Rogers and went under images. And just copied his look and equpiment style to the best that I could. And I also googled Charles Rogers and went to his Wiki page for his Age, Birthday, Height, Weight, etc. And his jersey # as 80.

Thats just what I did though and it worked out well. Not sure if its what you were looking for but it is a CAP of him.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:49 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 10

I don't get you people. He's been out of football because of his drug addiction and will likely never play in the NFL again. And yet you want him in Madden. Unbelievable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 04:25 AM   #6
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

I'm guessing whoever made this thread maybe saw/read the ESPN Outside The Lines piece on him?

And to the last post, apparently he's clean, rehabbed etc running consistent 4.5s etc. Somebody will probably at least take a look at him, be it in the NFL or the new league. I mean, for 3 games at least, he looked like a star
Old 08-24-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
Rookie

Hey Ratty,

I'm not usually an ahole on these forums but... its my game and ill do whatever the hell i want with it in order to enjoy it and have a good time. who the hell are you to hand down madden lessons on what is morally right and whoi should or should not be allowed to create in madden? hell ill create friggin Hitler (kidding) and i shouldnt have to deal with your bull**** on a god dang forum. Thank youuu
Old 08-24-2009, 11:10 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL
I'm guessing whoever made this thread maybe saw/read the ESPN Outside The Lines piece on him?

And to the last post, apparently he's clean, rehabbed etc running consistent 4.5s etc. Somebody will probably at least take a look at him, be it in the NFL or the new league. I mean, for 3 games at least, he looked like a star
I watched that and he was so full of it. He couldn't answer those questions without his hand in front of his mouth! He was already in court once this year for domestics when he was all strung out on dope. Give me a break. This guy will never play another snap in the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »