Home

Roster Update that needs to happen;Kevin Ogletree

This is a discussion on Roster Update that needs to happen;Kevin Ogletree within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster Update that needs to happen;Kevin Ogletree

Dallas Cowboys WR Kevin Ogletree has to be on one of the upcoming Madden 10 updates. He has been great this pre-season and in training camp. This is an update that needs to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Roster Update that needs to happen;Kevin Ogletree

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljboi135
Dallas Cowboys WR Kevin Ogletree has to be on one of the upcoming Madden 10 updates. He has been great this pre-season and in training camp. This is an update that needs to happen.
Being a Cowboys fan I do have to agree with ya. However, it's too early for saying what players need to be in an update & which ones don't need to be there. Just think if EA Sports came out with weekly preseason roster updates & players getting cut right & left. What good would that do for EA Sports do do this?

I do think Ogletree will make the team though. He's been doing well in the preseason games. We are pretty thin at WR besides the top guys of Williams,Crayton,& Austin. Hurd being injured & Stanback making mistake after mistake then Ogletree appears to stand a great shot at making the team.

I think waiting until the preseason is over & seeing who makes it & who don't is the right thing on EA's part. No need for rosters updates unless certain draft picks get signed during the preseason. I think we're now down to Crabtree as the only 1st round pick unsigned now. We should see a pretty significant roster update probably after week 1 or possibly opening day of the season. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Roster Update that needs to happen;Kevin Ogletree

If he carries his play over to the season, I may copyright the phrase "More Kevin Ogletree please." (think of the old ovaltine commercials). Cheesy, but Catchy,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »