Home

Opening Weekend Roster w/ LS's

This is a discussion on Opening Weekend Roster w/ LS's within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Opening Weekend Roster w/ LS's

Once we get the final 53 man rosters from EA... Is anyone going to make a roster with long snappers included? Cuz I know someone on here last year did this, I just can't remember who... Whoever did those I sure hope we will see it again cuz that was a very nice addition to the rosters last year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Opening Weekend Roster w/ LS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
Once we get the final 53 man rosters from EA... Is anyone going to make a roster with long snappers included? Cuz I know someone on here last year did this, I just can't remember who... Whoever did those I sure hope we will see it again cuz that was a very nice addition to the rosters last year
How are we going to share user provided roster since there is no EA Locker this year? I don't think we can even use transfer kits or XChange/XPort this year from what I've read.

I may be wrong about the XChange/XPort but there is no EA Locker in Madden 10 this year. I don't get this period when it was included with NCAA Football 10. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #3
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
How are we going to share user provided roster since there is no EA Locker this year? I don't think we can even use transfer kits or XChange/XPort this year from what I've read.

I may be wrong about the XChange/XPort but there is no EA Locker in Madden 10 this year. I don't get this period when it was included with NCAA Football 10. Thanks!
Why can't someone get the 53 man roster from EA, create the long snappers and then post it on here? I'm pretty sure that can be done...
Old 08-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
Why can't someone get the 53 man roster from EA, create the long snappers and then post it on here? I'm pretty sure that can be done...
This was the traditional way like with PS2 & XBOX rosters in the past. Someone could provide user roster updates in formats that people could use pen drives/flash drives & transfer them to the consoles.

However, I don't think this is possible with Madden 10. I personally haven't checked fully into this matter though. I just know I seen a couple post stating this was the apparent case.

It was said that we couldn't use the transfer kit or anything else this year to get offline rosters. With no EA Locker in Madden 10 then we would be stuck with EA Sports updates only by getting them online from Live.

I've not had any confirmation on this though so don't take my word for it because I'm just going by what a couple members have stated. I sure hope this isn't the case because if EA Sports has done this then they should be ashamed. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »