Home

Created Players Problem?

This is a discussion on Created Players Problem? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Created Players Problem?

I have been creating players in my game, and now suddenly when I create one, that created player doesn't show up anywhere in the game. Why? I freakin can't stand EA these days. I mean I have checked the free agent pool, even the other teams, even the team I put the created player on? Is there a cap on created players? Someone help me understand what on earth is going on.

[email protected]

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Created Players Problem?

I had this happen too. I think you're limited to 12 or so in any roster file. Since you can't delete as far as I know, you would pretty much have to start from scratch to add any new players.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
Rookie

fjackson18's Arena

OVR: 4

i noticed this too. try this. when all teams rosters are full, you can still create players however when creating a player it won't tell you that that teams roster is full. so when making a player for your roster release someone from a team and create that player with the intention of making that created player a FA. once created just swap with the player you cut. that is the only way i can see around this issue.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

I wonder if the EA guys know about it? This should be patchable though but hopefully they know about it. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-03-2009, 04:19 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

of course they know about it... they wont give us heaps of created players because they want us to buy madden 11.. with the PS3 you would think it should be unlimted with the amount of room we have now.. its done on purpose
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2009, 05:19 AM   #6
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden81
of course they know about it... they wont give us heaps of created players because they want us to buy madden 11.. with the PS3 you would think it should be unlimted with the amount of room we have now.. its done on purpose

amen, we can only be blindfolded for so long...........
Old 09-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #7
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden81
They probably do know but don't care. I just can't believe it would be so limited in today's gaming world of 2009. I think you could create 40+ players with Madden 08 on PS2. I know it was quite a few. Plus, you could edit FA's or other players into who you'd like as well.

Did we take a step back in time with this feature in Madden 10? Appears so to me! Hopefully they'll patch it but I wouldn't hold my breath about it for sure. Geez!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've tried releasing a person and putting hiim on a team. You can't put a Created Player on the FA list. You have to pick a team no matter what. I am so sick and tired of this crap. I am almost about 2 seconds from going and buying a xbox and grabbing the last madden game they put on it cause it ruled. You could create, you could do anything. I am honestly sick of EA's Madden. I am just so pissed off cause I wasted like what 2 hours on 11 created players.

Thanks fawking EA!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »