Home

ALL 30 NON-NCAA MADDEN 10 DRAFT CLASSES (1-5)

This is a discussion on ALL 30 NON-NCAA MADDEN 10 DRAFT CLASSES (1-5) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2009, 09:15 AM   #9
Nyydus

Catch28's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: ALL 30 NON-NCAA MADDEN 10 DRAFT CLASSES (1-5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
I always thought these were randomized every year I didn't think they were the same every year, was this the case in previous Maddens as well?
No, they started using these this year
Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #10
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

To bad it takes some of the scouting and skill out of drafting if you play more than one franchise you will know who to draft now because its not random
Old 09-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
D*st*ny

HiJumpr111's Arena

OVR: 19

Yes...they're all so......alphabetical.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
To bad it takes some of the scouting and skill out of drafting if you play more than one franchise you will know who to draft now because its not random
I believe it was done because the randomness was TOO random...I mean, too many previous drafts, the DTs, HBs, and QBs (in particular) where both monsters and plentiful. This way, having only a few guaranteed "great" players per draft, plus later round gems, does make it more realistic.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchlord
I believe it was done because the randomness was TOO random...I mean, too many previous drafts, the DTs, HBs, and QBs (in particular) where both monsters and plentiful. This way, having only a few guaranteed "great" players per draft, plus later round gems, does make it more realistic.
Ok I can see that. I guess if you want it to be more real then you just have to ignore posts like this that tell you the gems and such. I would guess not many are going to play so many franchises that they memorize them anyway. It does however kind of screw up the online franchises as now they know who to draft. :P

Though I will say I used the NCAA draft classes off the community NCAA rosters for the 4 four draft classes so this stuff doesn't help me until I get to the 5th draft class hehe.

Last edited by SGMRock; 09-09-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #14
Rookie

Falacer's Arena

OVR: 3

Did a quick 2 seasons on a new Franchise and all of these do match up. As well as all the ratings are true. I can see how people who use this for a Online Franchise can be a bad thing, everyone will know who to draft and when with a couple extra mins of their time.

But for someone wanting to take a bottom of the barrel team and make them a powerhouse this would be a good guide to use for your drafts to fill those need spots each year.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 5

Look yeah after I posted this, I thought about it and yeah its kind of cheap but HEY its better than paying for DLC (50 cents for each position to get fill ratings revealed lol)

So yeah its kind of a cheat if you use this guide but thats why you make 2 franchises. 1 for doing this and 1 for not using this....

Like have you ever played grand theft auto? I always play 1 whole story game and beat it without cheating. Then, I do 1 just for FUN and use cheats..

So yeah and if you REALLLY wanted to be cheap, you can draft guys who are projected to go in 6th/7th round who have A potential and are rated 80 to 85 and draft them in therse late rounds.. Then you can sign them to 7 year deals at minimum salary... Then yes thats pretty cheesy, but like I said, you can have 1 franchise for ultimate real sim experience and 1 for HAVE FUN build a powerhouse experience lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 5

Oh and what draft classes did you get and which one is your favorite?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »