Home

When is the roster update??

This is a discussion on When is the roster update?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #17
Rookie

Falacer's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: When is the roster update??

Did we REALLY need another thread on this topic? Could you just not have read the other one!?!
Old 09-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #18
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
If it says before the weekend, it will be before the weekend. No one said anything about Tuesday... Stop crying
See there you going minding me and another person business, I didn't say there were coming out Tuesday, I said it would be lame for them to say before the weekend and them come out on tuesday, try reading the post before you try go "in" on somebody, clown............
Old 09-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #19
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

It's Thursday, not the weekend. So stop complaining and go watch the game since real football is better than Madden anyway.

Also you have to remember, EA doesn't have to do these updates for us, they can stop whenever they want so be happy they're even doing it.

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics
Old 09-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #20
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

has anyone even tried downloading them yet or what
Old 09-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #21
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoefx
It's Thursday, not the weekend. So stop complaining and go watch the game since real football is better than Madden anyway.

Also you have to remember, EA doesn't have to do these updates for us, they can stop whenever they want so be happy they're even doing it.

your wrong, yes they do have to give us roster update or "we" the consumer stop giving "them" the corporate machine our money, because I hate to tell you that the consensus opinion is if we had to play the game with no roster updates and the gameplay as is, less then half would play it. oh yeh Triple C's Bosss trillla
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 9

I really hope the roster update and patch is released tonight. I'm off the next 3 days and I want to start my franchise.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #23
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

LoL hopefully it will be out tonight but I doubt it, tomorrow morning I believe, the problem is not that we arent patient it's they mislead us a little and some people don't know how to react, it's all good tho, we get them when we get them...........
Old 09-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #24
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
your wrong, yes they do have to give us roster update or "we" the consumer stop giving "them" the corporate machine our money, because I hate to tell you that the consensus opinion is if we had to play the game with no roster updates and the gameplay as is, less then half would play it. oh yeh Triple C's Bosss trillla
Heh, "less than half" is a drastic overestimate. People would buy the game as usual, and some, probably less than 10% might hold off on it or not buy it at all. Where there is a gaming community, there are roster updates. And people will always look to that in the end

Last edited by bjf1377; 09-10-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »