Home

Sick of all the complaining!!!

This is a discussion on Sick of all the complaining!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11
Sick of all the complaining!!!

Look people the rosters are going to come out when they come out, plain and simple. All of you are are whining and bitching about how it should be out now will be the same people complaining about how inaccurate the rosters are if they did come out now. I personally am ok with waiting until after week one cause that just shows me they are at-least working on making it right. Odds are the roster will be out tomorrow or friday right before the season and if not, oh well. I mean, do any of you know how many transactions actually happened yesterday. How many players have been signed, released, waived, and picked up off waivers since Saturday? They are trying to get this right. So stop complaining and have some patience for once in your life and if you hate the rosters that much then download someone else's cause EA's isn't coming out any sooner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Sick of all the complaining!!!

tell us how you really feel
Old 09-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPL_6492
Look people the rosters are going to come out when they come out, plain and simple. All of you are are whining and bitching about how it should be out now will be the same people complaining about how inaccurate the rosters are if they did come out now. I personally am ok with waiting until after week one cause that just shows me they are at-least working on making it right. Odds are the roster will be out tomorrow or friday right before the season and if not, oh well. I mean, do any of you know how many transactions actually happened yesterday. How many players have been signed, released, waived, and picked up off waivers since Saturday? They are trying to get this right. So stop complaining and have some patience for once in your life and if you hate the rosters that much then download someone else's cause EA's isn't coming out any sooner.
Wow, dude. Take it down notch or two. It's not that major. Lol. Ok a lot of people are complaining about the roster update, and you are absolutely correct that a lot of teams are still tweaking their rosters. Look at my Eagles. Don't bust a blood vessel over that stuff. Lol But let me ask you something? Are you trying to get a job with EA? Lol
Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

If it makes you so angry maybe you should put the internet away for awhile until you can cope with other people's actions.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
Rookie

Pasdabru's Arena

OVR: 2

So are you saying they are coming out today?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 12

Well, the majority of us like to start a franchise when the game gets released, which is almost a month ago now. I'm playing a dummy franchise until the rosters get released.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

LoL tired of complaining but what are you doing, it's really not the deep. Trillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 09-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavestate13
If it makes you so angry maybe you should put the internet away for awhile until you can cope with other people's actions.
Good advice - seams feasible to me.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »