Home

Anyone have a Blueprint for creating Mario Haggan of the Denver Broncos

This is a discussion on Anyone have a Blueprint for creating Mario Haggan of the Denver Broncos within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Anyone have a Blueprint for creating Mario Haggan of the Denver Broncos

I'm looking to create him since hes still not in the game even after this update lol so if someone can provide me with some info on him..Suggested Ratings & Equipment would be greatly appreicated thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Anyone have a Blueprint for creating Mario Haggan of the Denver Broncos

FWIW, he was a 71 in that very last roster update last year.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
Rookie

thanks bro..i just find it ridichoulas that hes not in the game when hes been on the team since last year and hes starting lol i think hes actually one of defensive captains too
Old 09-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprintthr33
thanks bro..i just find it ridichoulas that hes not in the game when hes been on the team since last year and hes starting lol i think hes actually one of defensive captains too
No problem, The week 1 roster is always hit or miss. Usually one important guy is missing then they get him the second time around. I usually start my franchise with the October update.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:51 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 6

Yep. Sucks Haggan got left out, and the guy is a d captain and a starter. Good to see Dumervil get some love though. He's gonna have a killer season this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 02:36 AM   #6
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsNBroncos
Yep. Sucks Haggan got left out, and the guy is a d captain and a starter. Good to see Dumervil get some love though. He's gonna have a killer season this year.
Yeah for sure, I'm pretty positive that he'll be on the next update tho.

I couldn't agree any more with you, Elvis is a beast and it's really gonna be exposed now that he's at OLB.

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"
Old 09-12-2009, 06:40 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

did u notice they left WR chad jackson in the game as well, and where the hell is RG #71 Russ Hochstein that was traded from NE to Denver way before this roster update, also Broncos jersey #'s are wrong V. Holliday should be #99 & Le Kevin Smith should be #97, why did they add the LS Lonnie Paxton he is a long snapper and does nothing else? waste of roster spot when they should of added the STARTING OLB MARIO HAGGAN & RG Russ Hochstein they actually see the field
Old 09-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Yeah..they def missed some important stuff..there must be reasons for these things lol like the person covering the denver broncos is a complete idiot..There is no excusable reason for leaving out a starter..Couldnt find his complete ratings from last year but from what i hear he was a 71 or 72 on last update..only problem is idk where to adjust the ratings to make him a 71..if someone who sees him on a regular basis if hes fast? or good coverage guy..I havent seen him play since he was in buffalo and last year he got signed late n he only had about 20 tackles in result which was good for the time he was there..but i mean i just want this to be realistic and now im gonna have to wait for another update

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »