Home

Angered by roster update #3

This is a discussion on Angered by roster update #3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Angered by roster update #3

my first issue with the packers right now is that jordy nelson is still in the 60s. i can deal with that.

what is incomprehensible his how johnny jolly drops to a 65 after having 2 sacks and a forced fumble in the preseason....makes absolutely no sense.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #10
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

I twetted Donny and asked to put Moise Fokou in the roster adn yeap he was there..
Old 09-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #11
Rookie

Giants roster is really messed up.

Missing our #2 TE Darcy Johnson
CB Bruce Johnson
DT Douzable

Not to mention they just deleted Jay Alford from the game just because he got put on IR.

What gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #12
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnverse
my first issue with the packers right now is that jordy nelson is still in the 60s. i can deal with that.

what is incomprehensible his how johnny jolly drops to a 65 after having 2 sacks and a forced fumble in the preseason....makes absolutely no sense.
He wasn't lowered. He changed positions. He was a DT. Now hes a LE. Thats just the ratings hit he took in the transition.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

the packers roster is messed up because ea WONT learn that 3 -4 only carry 2 DTs

and I had to create their LS because EA were to lazy to make it at LT to take up that slot

guess I can get around it issue by creating Brad Jones (who is missing from packers) throw him at DT with LB ratings but have him at LB on the depth chart

Last edited by Golden81; 09-11-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:37 PM   #14
Rookie

here is my point...Donny Moore posts via twitter for roster corrections after the cuts...

I tweet him legit roster corrections, with links, and nothing gets done...I get no response=Patriots roster wrong still

PastaPadre tweets Donny Moore with the same type issues, he gets a response and correction...

I am very nice in my tweets, always bring links to back me up...i never expected response, but assumed he wasnt biased and actually did what he said...read roster tweets...well thats total BS-PATS ROSTER WOULDNT BE CORRECT OTHERWISE

QUIT CATERING TO DB's THAT SEND DICKHEAD TWEETS(seems to be only way to get response) QUIT CATERING TO THE "ELITE" IN THE COMMUNITY

IT'S OBVIOUS YOU CANT GET THE ROSTERS CORRECT BY YOURSELF-YOU ASKED FOR HELP-STOP CATERING AND TAKE LEGIT HELP YOU NEED
Old 09-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Moved to Rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

Apparently Donny Moore felt the biggest scrubs in the entire game should be on Oakland to justify them losing... seriously wtf is this siht!

WR Nick Miller 38ovr (worst WR in the entire game):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DQ4GXXq9Q

RB Louis Rankin 58ovr (worst RB in the entire game):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvuTMWNaQ-4

C Chris Morris 61ovr (hes our fken starting centre and hes close to being the worst in the entire game?!?!?)
http://www.raiders.com/team/depth-chart2.html

CB John Bowie 39ovr (tied for worst in the entire game ... not gonna include the random old FA B.J Sams):
He looked descent and made Justin Miller (who should have been listed purely as a pro bowl kick returner) expendable

Jamarcus Russell (a deep ball thrower with a deep ball accuracy in line with the likes of Pat White, Mat Leinart and Joe Kitna come on really hes as bad as the people who cant even throw a deep ball?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »