Home

Roster update comes and still everyone cries

This is a discussion on Roster update comes and still everyone cries within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2009, 01:56 PM   #9
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Roster update comes and still everyone cries

Texans, don't waste your time, people are sheep and just jump into things without even realizing what they're doing.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #10

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Texans, don't waste your time, people are sheep and just jump into things without even realizing what they're doing.
Is what I said not true?

Did he not accuse the OP of coming off as a DB then make a ridiculous, stereotypical statement at the end of his otherwise intelligent post?
Old 09-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Is what I said not true?

Did he not accuse the OP of coming off as a DB then make a ridiculous, stereotypical statement at the end of his otherwise intelligent post?
You were absolutely right.

Then he cries about you "bashing" him, even though you were just pointing out is hypocrisy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #12
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

As Rick Ross says "Its deeper then rap" I understand both arguements but that's not what it's about. It's about the inconsistent rosters being put out and letting it go as cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but at the end of the day, it's about ROSTERS not being hypo-crits and so forth.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:17 PM   #13

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
As Rick Ross says "Its deeper then rap" I understand both arguements but that's not what it's about. It's about the inconsistent rosters being put out and letting it go as cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but at the end of the day, it's about ROSTERS not being hypo-crits and so forth.
I agree, which is why I dropped it until you said I jumped into this without knowing what I was doing.

So...how about those roster updates?
Old 09-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

My thing is...outside of Mario Haggan (whom I have never heard of until this update came out), what are the odds of any of the other missing players having any real impact on the NFL this season? Maybe not as slim as winning the lottery, but I would say it is in the general vicinity.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #15

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
My thing is...outside of Mario Haggan (whom I have never heard of until this update came out), what are the odds of any of the other missing players having any real impact on the NFL this season? Maybe not as slim as winning the lottery, but I would say it is in the general vicinity.
Maybe not this season but a lot of people, myself included, wait for these rosters to start our franchise.

If a young player is missing from these rosters that may be a solid contributor a year or two from now, it means we wouldn't have him unless we created him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Maybe not this season but a lot of people, myself included, wait for these rosters to start our franchise.

If a young player is missing from these rosters that may be a solid contributor a year or two from now, it means we wouldn't have him unless we created him.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for them to be 100% accurate too. But its really not a big deal IMO since they got all the big names in there. From what it sounds like, they missed 1 starter in the entire NFL in this update.

He, and some of the other bench warmers that are missing, will more than likely be added in the next one. If I remember correctly, last year the rosters were updated weekly, so its not like you will have to wait til Madden 11 to play with some of these missing players.

Worst case, you will have them on your roster in the next 2 or 3 weeks, after they have established the fact that they will actually still be on their respective teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »