Home

Thanks EA a Fan

This is a discussion on Thanks EA a Fan within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Thanks EA a Fan

I want to start off on a serious note and thank Ian ,Donnie and everyone at EA.I am totally tired of reading all the negative comments people write.I want to add my say and let you know that I appreciate the game and the updates.I have been playing Madden since the first year.Yes some years were weak in play.BUT by far this is the best Madden ever and it plays a great realistic game of football.I am not the type of person that needs to win everytime and if I don't complain the game is fixed or broken. I appreciate a realistic game that puts me to the test and forces me to out think the system.I palyed football and coached football so I feel I understand the game.
I know the sales may not be where Peter and others would like but being down 3% compared to last year is far better than other industries that are suffering this year during the economic slump.A game is not life or death ie medicine or food to live off of.What it is is fun and an escape from the everyday woes of life.
Thanks again for all your hard work an listening.TO EVERYONE ELSE CRYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GAME.YOU HAVE A CHOICE SPEND YOUR MONEY ON SOMETHING ELSE.Stop complaing and offer constructive help.
IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING TRY SOMETHING THAT MATTERS
1.Economy 2.Health Care 3.Accorn 4.The direction of the government 5.Taxes
6.Social Security 7.Price of Food 8.World Peace 9.World Hunger 10.Child Abuse
Thanks for the vine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Thanks EA a Fan

LoL damn you mind as well sow your lips to THE EA ***. Don't undermind the community that voice there thoughts on Madden 10 it's gameplay and rosters. Your not doing anything but kissing *** and that's your pro-rogative but no need to make a thread to show your ***-kissing skills.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
Rookie

LEARN TO SPELL .THEN I MAY LISTEN TO YOU .ISN'T IT PASSED YOUR BEDTIME SONNY
Old 09-12-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

LoL way to diss me by saying "learn to spell" and past my bedtime, yikes you must b 40+
Old 09-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Smile Re: Thanks EA a Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
LoL way to diss me by saying "learn to spell" and past my bedtime, yikes you must b 40+
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW EXCEPT
KISS THE BABY
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 09:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbman
IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING TRY SOMETHING THAT MATTERS
1.Economy 2.Health Care 3.Accorn 4.The direction of the government 5.Taxes
6.Social Security 7.Price of Food 8.World Peace 9.World Hunger 10.Child Abuse
Thanks for the vine
Why would I come to a sports forum to complain about these things? I think your anger is misguided friend. And as Timberwolves said, you will not undermine my 1st amendment rights. You're worried about the things posted above (obviously) but you seem to be against a right every American has - FREE SPEECH!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:16 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25

Put your free speech in the appropriate forum then and don't post a bunch of negative crap under someone's thread. There is a forum for your complaints already available... And seriously, your spelling and overall understanding of the English language is hideous! Complaints that are atleast well written are usually paid attention to by others
Old 09-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
Put your free speech in the appropriate forum then and don't post a bunch of negative crap under someone's thread. There is a forum for your complaints already available... And seriously, your spelling and overall understanding of the English language is hideous! Complaints that are atleast well written are usually paid attention to by others
What are you talking about? My spelling is impeccable and I guarantee my education level and understanding of the English is higher than yours. You seem to be another one on here with a bunch of misguided anger. As far as posting under someone's thread, I'll do that whenever and wherever I want, these are public forums. If you have a problem with that, start your own forum somewhere on the web, I'm sure it'll be a real success!

Last edited by texans; 09-12-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »