Home

Does Sanchez deserve a ratings boost?

This is a discussion on Does Sanchez deserve a ratings boost? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Does Sanchez deserve a ratings boost?

I'm still confused on how people think 2 games mean anything??? Unreal. Better than Kerry Collins. really?? Why dont we just name him the next Tom Brady.

Last edited by shockman; 09-25-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:36 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 36

Sanchez just beat the Patriots at home, some task that no Jet QB has done in 8 years. He has thrown no interceptions and has 2 TD Passes( shouldve had 3 if Stuckey didnt trip). He hasnt made any mistakes and his footwork is quite amazing. We are just saying you can already tell he is better than Stafford right now. And dont tell me he has the better team. Yes the Jets are much better than the Lions but Sanchez has worse recievers. Stafford has the Calvin who IMO is the best reciever in the league.

Also Revis needs to be in the 97-99 range. Aso should stay 99, but Revis is just as good. Last season, he was remarkable. But this year he has taken it a whole nother level. Shutting down Andre Johnson and Randy Moss. Infact Revis almost had as much catches as Moss. Two 98 and above rated recievers you know. So dont you think Revis should be either a 98 or 99?
Old 09-25-2009, 10:17 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockman
I'm still confused on how people think 2 games mean anything??? Unreal. Better than Kerry Collins. really?? Why dont we just name him the next Tom Brady.
I'm not saying that he's the next Tom Brady or better than Kerry Collins, but at the same time, nobody can argue that he's had two outstanding games in a row, and it makes absolutely no sense to have decreased all of those key ratings from what they were at in the preseason when he wasn't even the definite starter.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »