Home

Isaac Redman CAP

This is a discussion on Isaac Redman CAP within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Isaac Redman CAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
they tried to re-sign sonny harris (he was cut by the panthers last week) but he instead stayed on their practice squad. i thought cutting him was a stupid move, considering they just cut Eason this past week (and harris has more of an upside).

redman's not a sure thing to the practice squad, IMO.
they already signed Eason back yesterday, and Redman just signed back on the practice squad.

Harris signed back with the panthers becasue he felt he had a quicker route to the 53 man roster with them instead of the steelers.

Last edited by tree3five; 10-07-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Isaac Redman CAP

saw that today...thanks! i grew up in NE Ohio (outside of Youngstown) but now live in the Tampa, FL area. I read the 2 major Pitt. newspapers online and love the steelers...i had an opportunity to attend camp in Latrobe a few years ago (troy edwards' rookie season) and got my picture taken with cowher. always appreciate fellow steeler fans...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »